Do you believe everyone is good at something?

or just at least one. When I ask people they just say I don't know most of the time.

• I dont know
  • yes
  • no

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe that everybody has something that is just amazing and unlike any other. Like my friend, he is a great writer. He has this touch, and it's like he is getting every ounce out of him. My friends say I am a great writer and singer, and many of my friends are amazing singers. Everybody has one special talent that they might find when they are 5, 25, or even 50. You just have to believe in yourself and remember that you are unique.

Most Helpful Guy

• You just have to discover your hidden talent.

What Girls Said 7

• Yes, I do believe in that. Some people just don't know what they're good at or what can they do with their talent (s).

• I'm amazing at doing laundry.

• Yes and No, lol I don't know what I am good at.

• I find it interesting that most guys voted for "no."
    I personally don't have an opinion because I haven't given the topic much thought.

• Yes, I do believe that.

• Humans are good for nothing

• yes we unique and have our very own qualities.

What Guys Said 9

• Everyone is good at something, but to be successful you need to be good at multiple things. For example Steve Jobs was good at anticipating the market, mixing form and function of design, selling his ideas to the market and investors, and managing a complex expanding company. If he lacked any of those things we may not have the iPhone today or even have heard of him.

• I believe everyone is unique at something. I'm good at helping and assessing patients and my girl is phenomenal with editing photos, photoshop, retouching, etc. But i'm learning every chance I get, asking her all these questions on how a camera works, or how would you edit this particular photo, and I'm trying to teach her how to save a life someday if she has to. It doesn't hurt to learn more and get better at it.

• Only because some people are good at being bad at everything.

• I believe there is something unique about each person. It just needs to be found. Experiment.

• People who aren't good at anything are good at not being good at anything, so I guess technically everyone is good at something

• Being good at something required application and practice and not everyone makes the decision to apply themselves to anything in particular.

• If something means any old thing whether its useful or not? Probably so.

• Nope, incompetent people exist. They are rare though.

• Definitely not, some people couldn't sweep the floor without hurting themselves or breaking the broom.