Who would you vote for the 2016 elections?

Just curious, but who would you vote for the 2016 elections and why.

Most Helpful Guy

• They all suck. Nowadays only the people on the extreme left or extreme right have a shot at being president. People who are moderate or aren't insanely to one side of the political sphere don't get far enough to be voted for when they are the only ones worth voting for.

All I ask is that it's not Hillary or Trump... I honestly don't know which one is worse. They are terrible politicians and as human beings they are both pretty awful at being those as well.

Most Helpful Girl

• If I was American I would vote for Ben Carson because he is a man of integrity, extremely high intelligence, dignity and love.

What Guys Said 10

• Probably, the Democratic candidate. I might vote GOP if things aren't better in foreign affairs. The GOP is generally fucked in the head and that's been obvious for 35 years, but they don't fuck around like Democrats do when there's a real foreign affairs problem. Of course, they often CAUSE foreign affairs problems too. Anyway, if ISIS is still a serious issue, I may vote GOP.

• I would probably vote for Rand Paul cause he seems to be the closest to my views, but it'd be a pretty useless vote based on his polling numbers.

• Bernie Sanders. He's the only dude where the people don't go down with the ship. Wish Biden was running.

• Someone other then the Democrats who claim things will be "free" which is bogus on all levels

• Bernie Sanders represents my views very closely. The middle class is disappearing. College is not affordable. Wages haven't gone up relative to inflation in a very, very long time. Our democracy is broken.

• Donald Trump, he's actually trying to do something to stop illegal immigration.

• Rubio, I think he is the best choice at this point.

• Rand Paul is the only one I'd consider voting for.

• Bernie Sanders

• Dunno. Don't really like any of them so might not vote for any.

What Girls Said 7

• I haven't been paying much attention to the election really though I probably should, I've just been too busy. I know I don't want Trump to be president though.

• I am not sure if I want to vote!

• I can't vote as I'm not American, but I would vote for Clinton or for Sanders, if she is not avaiable. Warrent would be the perfect, but she's running. Anyways, all but a fucking republican.

• Ronald Reagan.

• D E E Z N U T S

• Hillary Clinton

• I will most definitely vote for KANYE WEST ! Like he would be the best president ever! haha good luck america !