Extremely insecure about my boobs what should I do?

My chest is so flat, my boobs are basically nonexistent and it makes me so insecure. I feel like it looks awkward on my body, and guys don't want to date me. It bugs me when girls talk about it, and I'm the only one without boobs. I know I can't make them grow and there's nothing special about any of my other features, so I don't know what's gonna make me feel better when I had this problem for my whole life.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have been close to women or girls my whole life. I always hated arrogance in people. It was rare, but I had a few female friends who would be considered highly attractive in face and body that were level headed and seemed to understand what was important. However, a majority of these females were maybe not considered attractive for one reason or another. When I speak "attractiveness" I am referring to what we are told by today's media. Beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder in many cases and I am getting to that. Anyway, with these girls who are not the typical Cosmo cover girls, I have seen one significant difference in them that makes one soooo much more attractive than the other... being comfortable in her own skin. Here is an example; I dated two different girls at two different times. Both had deep stretch marks from child bearing. One tried hard to hide them and was very self conscious sexually. The other wore a 2 piece suit to the public pool and lived by a moto of "Don't like it? Don't look!" and walked with her head held high. I loved both. (obviously) I was attracted to both. However, the one who was self conscious actually drew attention to herself in a very negative way as where the other had a much more comfortable feel to her. It really is all about being comfortable in your own skin. When you focus on what is important about you, the superficial has less significance. I think people who are desperate to look beautiful may possibly feel ugly on the inside in many cases. By the way, I have always loved smaller breasts. I recently found that my ideal girl has a 32A for a girl with an average height of around 5'6". My first true love was found when I was 15. She had small breasts. I don't keep many exgf's in my life but we were more best friends that boyfriend / girlfriend anyway. So, we are still very close today, emotionally speaking. She is 2,600 miles away. Anyway, she had huge breast implants around 10 years ago and I was sick about it. I almost cried when she told me how she used to feel about herself. How could she have felt soo bad when I saw her as perfect? Listen, there are many, many men who like a girl with a sportier build. That won't matter until you learn to like yourself. This is such a HUGE problem today. Just look in the "How do I look? " category. It is chocked full of girls who are desperate for approval. A part of me wants to relieve their pain and make them all feel beautiful but I don't want to contribute to that whole mindset.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lots of guys/girls prefer a female with a small/no chest. Just bc u don't have big boobs doesn't mean u aren't sexy and pretty in ur own way :)

What Guys Said 21

• Every woman has something beautiful to them. Not sure what you look like, but I'm choosing to guess the same is true for you. or you would have described yourself as insecure about every aspect of your body instead of one in particular.

What makes one woman beautiful is not the same for another. To my reckoning, there are probably busty women who envy some of your features, maybe even your small chest. Recognize what makes you beautiful and focus on that, not what makes other women beautiful. The guy who's right for you won't be comparing you to other women in the first place, he'll see your brand of beauty as his favorite just as you are.

Take luck =)

• Wait until you're 25. Your boobs should grow a little. Also, by then, it'll be harder to mistake you for a little kid.

Let's face it: your real fear is that men will avoid you because of your flat chest, not because it doesn't turn them on; but because they're afraid someone will mistake them for pedophiles if they're seen with you.

Don't fret too much though. There are plenty of women who are less-endowed, but that doesn't stop them from being successful. Even Lee Loo La is probably no bigger than a size B, but her followers are... well, some of them are more tasteful than others. Trust me, I've read the Facebook comments she receives.

• Post pics of side and front view to evaluate ur flatness. If you are really flat-chested, then consider plastic surgery since it's cheap for what you get and effective.

Also, be happy if ur only problem is flat chest. Imagine being a male with short dick - there is no implants for that.

• You can be my girlfriend i'll take you lol. I don't care if a girl has small breasts or is flat chested she'll still enjoy having those nipple licked and sucked on. Usually girls with small boobs have a really nice bum that makes up for it.

• Its all about a girls butt. you CAN have an amazing butt with working out. I would choose a girl with a nice ass and no boobs over a girl with no ass. and if the other girl has both? then for me it comes down to who I like talking to more.

• Could always try that new bra that makes your boobs grow. That yeah apparently works. But in either case, good thing about guys is they love girls of all sizes and shapes, breasts included.

• Guys care more for your nipples. That's my opinion also.
    Small/flat boobs are irrelevant for me.
    Also, more guys are butt guys.

Give it time, know more people. Someone will start flirting with you, and you should be active also, don't wait for the guys.

• Boobs not an issue if you've already a good heart. Though you can go for breast enlargement surjery.
    Don't get insecure about it, just see what good you have, else leave everything and focus on studies, and achieve something you really wanna do, then people won't even care about your boobs but follow you bc of your position :-)

• If you don't have any other redeeming features, big boobs wouldn't do you any good. Unless a guy is a major fetishist, he's not gonna chase a girl with big tits and nothing else.

But you probably have more redeeming features than you think.

• If you have other good features, it won't matter to a lot of guys. If it's affecting your life THAT much, though, get a boob job. Nothing wrong with that.

• Relax, even if you're totally hopeless about your breasts, you can always improve your butt!

• You have what you have. Just accept it.

• Boobs is the last thing and not even then would they make me reject a girl I like.

• Try the vacuum cleaner method.

• Dont be insecure about them. There are Guys, like me for example, who love smaller boobs. Im not attracted at all to big boobs. So im sure that you have no reason to be worried about yours.

• Hey... I am a fan of small boobs...
    So to b honest, I'd likely prefer your chest over most :p

• dont worry. its not the size that matters forus boys but the motion of the ocean.

• My girlfriend is rather flat chested, I love her a lot.
    You are okay the way you are

• go to gym girl if you dont like yourself everything will be ok just try hard and leave other boys without words ;)

• Am I the only guy that actually kind of likes that?

• I don't think body shape is really a deal breaker for guys, unless they have really specific tastes. To be honest, you'll probably get pigeonholed by body type a bit (you might be seen as a tomboy), and therefore subconsciously friend zoned, but if you get them to look at you as a dating prospect I don't think it'll be a problem.

Generally the feelings of insecurity are more unattractive than the source of the insecurity itself. Believe me, small breasts are really not a big deal to most guys, but if you're insecure enough to ask about it, there's a good chance it's affecting your flirting behaviors. Closed off-ness is going to immediately stop any guy chasing because they're afraid of looking like a creep.

So don't worry about it. Win them over with your eyes.

What Girls Said 12

• Welcome to the itty bitty titty committee. What do you do? You rock it. Guys don't date you for your boobs, they'll date you for you.

• What you are worrying about doesn't matter as much as you think. It is the media that has drilled our into heads these ridicules ideas. Don't worry about it ♥️

• Get the fuck over it. My boobs sag and when i lay down they spread. Boobs are meant to look like porn stars boobs and even they do thing to make their boobs look like that.

• Be proud of it! I'm also pretty flat chested, but I don't care. I don't want big saggy boobs. Mine are little and perky just the way I like it. I don't have to wear a bra all the time, I don't have to worry about cleavage, I don't have to worry about them sagging, bouncing when I'm running.

You got the life girl!

• darling nothing is wrong with that... after i lost weight i became lilke that! so i did a boob surgery and it's amazing.. just find a good doctor.

• Try finding great clothes to compliment a flatter frame, will help your self confidence. While boobs are an asset it's don't a deal breaker with most guys at all so don't stress. If you are really worried start doing squats to get a fantastic ass so people won't even think about your boobs. Don't stress

• Play with your strengths. They will get you farther than trying to be something you're not—and you'll feel more comfortable in your own skin. Be authentic. It might sound lame, but it really does feel better in the long run.

If you have no boobs, then you're probably tall and slender, right? Play it up. Work with your height. Be that tall, sexy girl that girls with boobs will be jealous of ;)

• No. Actually short and slender

• That's still a good body type. I know plenty of guys that love small girls. Boobs aren't everything. Really, just try playing with your strengths. Ask your girl friends what's the most attractive thing about you, and play it up. Since you're short, you can wear heels—have fun with wearing heels tall people can't.

• Embrace your small boobies!, guys will either like them or they won't.-.

• Keira knightly.. Living proof that you can be adored by thousands of men even if your chest is flat. She's flat and she's proud of it.

• Know what you mean. I was an A cup for a long time and then all of a sudden I was a C cup. There's still time for you. Even so, learn to love your body and someone will love you back!

• I plan on getting implants after babies. I want them firmer and I know being a full "d" will make us both happy.

• Fuck those assholes
    Guys don't care about boob size
    Men care about boobs period