Dont mean to be rude but why do fat girls smell like fish?

ok so im not saying that all fat people smell like fish but i just want to know if you know why? so my friend was like, ewww it smells like fish, i went were she was standing and smelt it and it stunk like fish, i then smelt the girl because she does have a reputation for smelling like fish and the odur was unbearable. when we sat down for class she walked passed me and it smelt like fish, she also touched me and my arm smelt like fish. last month i had to sit next to her, she smelt like fish and she didn't touch me but at the end of the class i too smelt like fish. i board at a school and she used to aswell, she was very unhygenic, she wouldn't properly dispose her pads and tampons, she would shove them down the side of her bed. im not sure if she looks after herself now. have you guys had the same expirience. and i am not trying to be rude, i just dont know how to say it in a nice way.
thanks for your help :) xx

Most Helpful Guy

• That's just one person. All doesn't smell

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, you can try offering her some deodorant.

What Guys Said 3

• It's more a female issue than her being fat. She hasn't cleaned herself very well.

• Whoever smelt it, dealt it.

Ayy-ohhhh!!

• Infected vagina

What Girls Said 5

• Maybe she doesn't shower or maybe she was never taught about personal feminine hygiene because she doesn't live with her mother. Who knows? Don't be mean and no not all fat people smell like fish.

• thanks :) and i know, i said that in my question x

• i am not sure... extra fat i guess.

• A lot of times, people who are excessively overweight have or develope a metabolic issue.
    Which means they don't metabolise somethings well, which can lead to smell.

• You said fish 8 times. We got it, there was a fish smell.

• I'm sorry but I busted out laughing at the title , I just can't. I laughed while reading this too just omg. But you said it all so nicely , you're clearly not trying to be rude. But girls who are bigger usually have a stronger Oder on their period , so maybe she hadn't changed her tampon or pad yet. Or maybe she just needs someone to give her some female advice ya know on hygiene.