Do you care about your birthday as much?

Today is my birthday and I'm not really fussed 😂 It just feels like any other day tbh.

I guess as you get older your birthday doesn't mean as much as it did when you were younger. 😂

Thank you all for the birthday wishes! ❤❤❤

Most Helpful Girl

• Happy Birthday!

I care in the sense that I made another year, I'm still alive and for me that's a good reason to celebrate it.

But I think you're right, we care more when we're younger. Maybe it has to do with the fact that people usually have more birthday parties when they're children and children do like parties.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 38

• Aww happy birthday anyway man <3 , 2 decades of life! That's a pretty big deal

My 20th was anticlimactic too tbh, I was tired 'cause I was at a protest the day before and (tmi) I had my period so it was largely spent nursing cramps :') . I do enjoy that I'm not a teenager any more though :)

• yeah i love birthdays!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEXXXXX!!! <3 🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈

• For my birthday - I just view it was an excuse to enjoy social benefits for a day or week or month. I do not think my birthday is any more significant then any other day. Days are not sacred, people are.

• Happy Birthday Alex!!! 🎉🎊

• It's my birthday too and I feel exactly the same.

Though I am excited about being able to buy some drinks at the pub tonight. Just sucks having to go back to school the next day XD

Birthdays stopped meaning much when I was fifteen.

• Happy birthday :)

And also, no I don't care. I genuinely didn't think I would see my 23rd birthday. I don't ask for anything and I don't want anything. Just a nice day and I'm happy. I get so few of those.

• Ayeee, Happy Birthdayyy! 🎁🎊🎉
    Hope you're gonna properly celebrate it!

But I see where you're coming from, just a day that tends to particularly remind me of how with each minute I'm moving closer to death 😅

• HAPPY BURRSSDAY!

I don't know, I like it 😬 I tend to organise little birthdays for my mates, they secretly love it LOL

• Ha aha Don't try to pretend like u don't care!

• Happy Birthday!!!

• Happy birthdaaay and welcome to rhe 20 club 😉👯
    As for ne I usually forget my own birthday, not a big deal at all to me 😁😜

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY

yeah I didn't even get any birthday presents this year so it really does just turn into another day lol

• No, not as much, but it shows you who your friends are. Two of my so called "best friends " were invited over for my 16th birthday. A trip had fallen through so I was already disappointed. Neither one even said if they could come or not. My 16th bday was spent making pancakes and realizing I have no friends. At least not good ones.

• Nope, I'm just like you!

Happy Birthday, though! 😊🎁🎂🎈

• I felt the same, my birthday was two days ago lol. Happy Birthday though, I hope you have a good one -xx

• When I was younger it was more exciting. I do not consider myself to be old but now when my birthday comes along I start realizing that in just a few more years I will legally be allowed to drink and then that is the last legal age to get past besides social security so wow. Time flies.

• 18 is legal in the UK. 😎
      I go out drinking every othet weekend

• Yeah I know. But I personally do not enjoy drinking so I and fine with it.

• Happy birthdayyyy! 🎂🎁🎉🎊🎈

I care about my birthday in the sense of making it to another year. I don't go all out for it like I used to tho.

• Happy Birthday Alex!!
    For me it's not a big deal either. It's always rainy on my brithday so you can't really do anything (I'm sure you can relate right now). Normally I invite some friends and we hang. That's it.

• Happy birthday!! I'll give you a present ;) haha

• Happy belated birthday man 🎊🎉
    Nah for me it does matter😊 but I don t show it to others, I prefer if they genuily want to make smthng for me😛

• 0|0
  • Happy birthday ^^ Hope you will be more Happy this year
    it does matter But I dont show it to my family and friends

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D

And no, I mean I do care about it but, it's just like any other day to me too lol

• Happy birthday fellow November baby :) My bday was Sunday.

Well turning 20 was a big step for me so this year and the next one are big xD

Are you gonna celebrate your birthday? :3

• Happy birthday and I'm born on Leap Year. I csr about my birthday every time it comes. I turn 5 next year! 3 months ill be 5!

• Eh it's not a big deal for me. Besides I have to go to school on my bday so it's never really any good

• It was my birthday yesterday, literally forgot it was it before people started saying hbd to me
    But congrats to u

• Yeah I've always felt the same... Glad to know I'm not the only one!!

Happy birthday though🎂🎈🎁May you grow to be toothless😝

• I have a "me day" but don't go too nuts over it (:

• My last birthday my mum had to remind me it was my birthday...

• More from Girls
    8

What Guys Said 32

• I see you turned 20... I turned 20 on October 23..

To me, this was a huge wake up call !
    Turning 19 was one too, but I realized even more that I need to let go of my negative past of self-hatred and insecurities.

Also, I still like to goof off once in a while , but it does make a strange impression on others...

I realized very intensely that I have zero time for "games" or people who don't appreciate / don't want me - I learned that I matter too !!!

I'm kind of indifferent about my own birthday, it used to be different when I was 10 or so... :/

• I dislike my birthday, i hate crowded places
    and when its my birthday my own escape from the crowed is crowded..
    So yhea... i dislike it :P
    and else i wouldn't care :p

• its like celebrating getting closer to dying. think about that

• No lol I stop at ard 12-ish lol. I am like 'Alright, its my birthday, so what.', but anyway, I'll celebrate it for the fun sake of my family lol.

• happy belated birthday mate! I know people tend to get older with each birthday but no worries, you'll never grow up 😉

• I enjoy them but it's mostly just another day for me but my parents and my grandparents love celebrating it so I go along with it and everything for them, I just love seeing my family all together so.

• Happy Birthday! :D
    I feel the same lol just becomes another day as we get older

• Not at much, no.

• *Not that much.

Stupid computer freezing up.

Happy birthday, by the way.

• I don't want no B'days anymore.

• I couldn't give a flying monkey's foreskin.

• Congrats and no I don't care. I don't really celebrate besides going out to eat with my family.

• If you think I'd wish you a happy birthday just because you mentioned it you were right!

Happy Birthday!

• I stopped caring about my birthday in my late teens.

But since I'm turning twenty-five next year (aka, the point of no return --- ja ja), I wanna do something special for once.

DIDNEYLAN!

• I only care because I get to eat the best cake in the universe

I will never have a year as good as age 17 was

• Happy birthday dude

• I don't pay much attention to my bday. I usually forget about it until the day before or day of haha.

• You should feel proud to be finally free after 9 months of captivity by the vagina.
    That's just basically your personal Independence day.

• My birthday is tomorrow. I fuckin hate it with everything in my heart. Every year that goes by is a reminder how the life I wanted didn't pan out. Tomorrow is going to be one Friday I hate.

• Honestly, I don't care at all

• Same here. Its just another day. Its like saying "Congratulations! You're not dead yet!" I think its a day your parents should celebrate. Specially mothers for having flushed you out after having carried you for 9 months.

• No it's just another day to me.

• Yeah, I've felt that way too his year.

Anyway, Happy Late Birthday! :P

• not really

• tbh, i stopped caring that much about my birthday a long time ago.

• Back when I was a kid yes when it meant presents and cake

• yup, don't care about it... a day like any other

• happy birthday.
    and yes its just another regular day

• No, I don't. To be honest, I never really did anything on my birthday that could've been done on some other day.

• I don't care at all. Friends and people I know care much more about it than me.

• Same as you
    Happy birthday best wishes :)

• More from Guys
    2