Is it wrong that I just want to randomly give a strong hug to a natural redhead girl and cuddle with her?

I just have a very huge thing for natural redhead/ginger girls. I feel like burying my face into their redhairs.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I volunteer as tribute! :P You sound a bit creepy TBH but hey, if you're cute I could use a cuddle.

• It's nothing too sexual. It's just a hug and a cuddle. How do I sound creepy?

• Yeah. I'm highly attracted to their natural hair color and their overall exotic looks.

• Well if you're generally attracted to them, I don't think it's weird. A lot of guys have a thing for redheads. I have 50 year old guys that compliment my hair color lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Fantasize all you want. But if you start doing that to random people you may end up in prison.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• I don't see how the hair color is of any significance, but uh no, I don't think there's anything wrong with it.

• i totally feel you :P
    i also have a weakness for redheads!

• Randomly? You think thats normal?