Why is it only guys can be pervs and creepy?

aren't girls capable of being perverted and/or creepy?

124

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly think it's because guys are often viewed as predatory.

I had a guy whom I talked to for many months attempt to rape me. He was easily a foot taller than me and I was scared of men for months afterward.

Usually, when women are overly obsessed with guys, it's just seen as childish and immature. My best friend used to have a girl that was crazy over him (literally) but she really posed no real threat.

Not saying it's right, but I think for the most part, the situation is more likely to turn volatile when the guy is the weird one. Also, women tend to be more fragile in general, physically and emotionally... it can really f*ck with her head. Guys can get sexually harassed too but I don't feel like it *typically* affects them as much.

Most Helpful Guy

• Trust me, they can be creepy.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 11

• Not true, I'm totally a creepy perv.

• #generalisation383 I don't know who told u that. of course anyone can be creepy.

• I don't know social norms?

• Whaaa? Where did you learn this information from?

• time to watch... FATAL ATTRACTION

scriptshadow.net/.../fatal_attraction.jpg

• Yeah, that's sort of where the crazy ex-girlfriend stereotype came from.

Also, a lot of girls are creepy, but in a non-sexual way. Like me for example, I'm weirdly interested in death and horror movies, stuff like that.

• I'm a perv

• I don't know I can believe if some women are creepers too while being perverted.

• Who said they aren't?

• Girls can definitely be perves too

• yes they can...

What Guys Said 3

• Well a perverted girl is desirable and a creepy girl is just your motherly figure.

• Being a pervert is being to sexual and or really obvious when checking them out. Being creepy is like watching them or touching them when they don't want you to. Creepy is used when the don't find you attractive also.

• No. By definition only guys can be creepy.