I'm getting bullied, who should I message?

I'm getting bullied by a delusional woman on GaG. Her answer and the million comments aren't about the question, she's just attacking me. I'm disgusted and hurt. I want everything she (I have an urge to say "it") wrote removed ASAP. Is there an admin who is online now?

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell us who she is so we can fuck her up gangland style. No one messes with anonymous user and gets away with it.

Most Helpful Girl

• block her and report it. And give a name!

• This manipulative, cowardly teenager is simply attempting to slander my name because she didn't appreciate me being honest with the disturbing level of her self-absorption.

• I don't need her to change, I want her to leave me alone. Now she's on my other question commenting every opinion with a link to this question and "lol look atthis question (various name) she's doing xyz to me" Isn't it just pathetic? I reported each one. I just want to get rid of her right now, I'm not even sad. I don't take her seriously.

• That was my way of defending myself considering that I had been blocked while she continued to badmouth me. She had a lot to say here where I couldn't talk but was completely mute when I addressed her attempt at smearing my character.

What Guys Said 3

• You are one of the most childish anon girls I have ever seen. And I have seen plenty of childish anons, so congratulations on making yourself stand out.

• info@girlsaskguys. com

• Well, if we had a link to go on and if the content actually violates the guidelines, then certainly. Please note that disagreements by themselves aren't a violation of the guidelines, but antagonistic and offensive remarks are.

• We're not disagreeing, there's no discussion. Just her attacking me.

• @Mesonfielde Thank you for being proactive and seeing straight through this butt-hurt, manipulative attempt at character assassination. :)

• @Asker Since you once again insulted me then blocked opinion comments on my post, what lies are talking about? I haven't lied about anything.

What Girls Said 6

• You are not getting bullied. This post is you attempting to manipulate and act innocent after asking an offensive question, being disgustingly self-absorbed, then being called out for being a coward when you blocked to get the last word.

• Give us the link. Moderators can remove em.

• Well, if it violates the guidelines, anyways; in my opinion it doesn't.

• I hope that admin has some common sense so he/she doesn't burn my question for one so-called human.

• Moderators,

This person is openly calling me a pussy right here.

If this isn't antagonistic, I don't know what is.

• I looked at her opinion and the comments and I can't really see any antagonism, nor does it break the site rules. I don't mean to sound harsh, but you need thicker skin.

• Okay, wait. Everyone sides with her, but I'm having a hard time understanding why. Are the insults only visible to me like some sort of filter? She called me a pussy and a coward (multiple times) anong other times. I can't understand why you would think it's acceptable.

• Nothing she said really broke any of the site rules. I'm not siding with her per se, nor do I think it's acceptable but I see no grounds for hiding anything. I can hide the comments where she called you those things, but there's no guarantee it'll be removed.

• Link to the question so it can be reviewed?

• Give us her name
    +

Read the comments yourself and you will clearly see me say goodbye before she insulted me then blocked me so I couldn't respond. When I addressed her cowardice on someone else's answer, she started playing innocent and acting like a victim.

• This is exactly why 14 year olds shouldn't be allowed on gag

• This is incredibly ageist. Just know that.

Don't worry, I'm leaving anyway. Gotune kina yakabilirsin.

• Block her dumbass ill speak to her if you want 💪🏾

• In a friendly way but just block her

• 😂😂😂you might just try to understand my sarcasm first

• Nothing about your answer looks even slightly sarcastic.