Do you think you are smart?

Smartness is how much knowledge you have, not your IQ, just so we're clear.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope i am not smart!

• Oh. That's bad.

• yeah Its the harsh reality.

• Well don't give up.
      Unless you do.
      Then give up!

But if you do give up know that you gave up because you wanted to and no one forced you to. The power of choice. Or something wise sounding.

Most Helpful Guy

• I know my IQ, and I would throw it all away, the smarter you are, the sadder you get.

What makes me smart in my opinion is being highly-sensitive- (not sure if this is the correct English translation of what this is in German) meaning that I can tell whom to stay away from completely, who is my enemy or my friend.

When I have known someone for a while, this person just needs to say 1 single word and I will know what is going to come next... it's like mind reading really...
    I can also sort of foresee incidents in social interactions

Howevwer, knowing almost exactly what someone is actually thinking of you is not always good for you, there are days where I'm just so sad because of this :(

What Girls Said 11

• Yes. Wanna know about transposable elements, coliforms, mastitis, and Sufism.

:'c these topics ruin my life and make me work

• Not in the things I have no knowledge about.

• I don't research the world very much but about philosophy and religion I am pretty knowledgeable.

• I know u am. (:

• lol, I meant I. whoops

• I think I carry average intelligence, I have my stupid moments.

• yes i think i am smart when its about science <3 i mostly love everything about physics! hope thats not too nerdy though :$

• in some ways. half braindead in other ways.

• Yeah I think I am smart

• dumb as a rock in most situations

• Nah not really

• Yes definitely my iq is super high for my age

What Guys Said 24

• Hellll no!

I thought dogs laid on their backs when they die because of my observation with fish.. Wtf

Someone asked me for the time the other day and I said '50 minutes past'

I'm an idiot once I put water in the kettle and never boiled it just poured cold water into the fucking cup

I'm honestly surprised im not clinically retarded

• yeah i think i'm smart

• I'm fairly knowledgeable.

• I'd say I'm pretty smart. Having graduated from business school with two degrees cum laude and work with cutting edge people in corporate consulting.

• Yes, I believe so.

• I know a lot of stuff. I get asked by some of the smartest kids at my school how I know so much about the world.

• that's awesome :)

• @karahiri Both. I read way more than most people do. I wish that I read more though, as I spend way too much time not really doing much at all.

I don't really have to work to learn stuff that I'm interested in, I kinda just absorb it through osmosis. I feel like I pay attention more than most people do to what people are saying or what I am listening to.

• Hmmm... I wish learning was more like osmosis for me :p I hope you keep honing those talents, they're invaluable and will take you far!

• Correction, smart is defined as being intellectual, and it's obviously linked to your iq. But I will go with YOUR operational definition: There is a difference between being intelligent and being well educated. I'm functionally intelligent and very well educated.

• There are plenty of knowledgeable dumbasses out there, intelligence is multifaceted.

• Nah.
    The fool thinks himself to be a wise man, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool.

• No. I'm not smart. I just do my best to learn more everyday, but I still know very little compare to other people.

• I'm not smart at all, I'm just Intelligence for sure!😉

• No, I'm just pretentious and have a posh voice.

• A true master is an eternal student.

• Yeah I consider myself very smart as a person but I don't know everything in the world though. It sometimes saddens me to the point of cynicism that I am not understood by others at times.

• The word you're looking for is knowledgeable, not smart. I'm both.

• They're synonyms.

• Oh, no, you're not correct. I did mean to ask if people were smart:

Games
      Word of the Day
      Video
      Blog: Words at Play
      My Faves
      Popularity
      Save
      Dictionary
      1smart
      adjective \ˈsmärt\

: very good at learning or thinking about things

: showing intelligence or good judgment

: behaving or talking in a rude or impolite way : showing a lack of respect for someone
      From Septon to Smallclothes: The real
      history behind 10 Game of Thrones words »
      Full Definition of SMART
      1
      : making one smart : causing a sharp stinging
      2
      : marked by often sharp forceful activity or vigorous strength
      3
      : brisk, spirited
      4
      a : mentally alert : bright
      b : ( knowledgeable )

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/smart

But why not let you do your thing?

• Definition 4.

• Pretty knowledgeable and have a good amount of common sense

• I'm pretty smart, it's all I have in terms of attractiveness.

• I've always thought of myself as smart

• Sometimes I can be, other times... not so much.

• i am smart and very handsome, the perfect guy to women

• I think so. A lot of people say I am but I don't belive I'm myself as that even though I'm already in high school and college at the same time.

• i somehow graduated college, so i guess so :/... and i have a 155q if that accounts for something

• I think I know a lot for someone who basically dropped out of school at the beginning of 7th grade.

• No it's "having or showing a quick-witted intelligence." It's nothing to do with a store of knowledge.