Whats something you hate that everyone seems to love?

Huhhhh?

Most Helpful Guy

• "Hate" is a little strong. There are very few things I actually "hate" (for example racism). I'd rather use "dislike" for this question.
    - I dislike beer. I really don't like the aftertaste it leaves in my mouth.
    - Salty snacks such as popcorn or chips. Can't really say why I dislike them... I'm not really into salty stuff I guess.
    - Commercialized pop music. I don't know if this makes sense... maybe you've got a better expression for this in English. What I mean is that I really don't like the type of music that is usually in the charts or played on the radio. And I also don't like the people who make this music. I don't like any of those American pop starlets. Which is not to say that I don't like American music. I love American folk music and I also love oldies like the Doors or Simon and Garfunkel and I also like more Indie stuff such as Beirut. I do like some forms of pop music as well but not the type of pop music where a pretty girl earns millions although she's pretty dumb and doesn't compose her music herself.
    - Jeans. Yes, I really don't like Jeans. Especially when they come right out of the laundry machine. They're so freaking stiff and itchy, it's terrible. But to be fair I have to admit that I've never bought expensive Jeans. The once I used to buy were usually around 60-70 bucks. If I bought a pair of Jeans for 200-300 bucks, maybe they would be very different...

• As far as jeans go. My grandpa always said jeans are jeans are jeans. He could afford the expensive ones but never bought them because there is no difference. You're paying for the name brand and not the pants themselves.

Most Helpful Girl

• the walking dead. drinking and being drunk. living in the city. tomato sauce. plain chocolate. milk. the walking dead. stand up comedians who aren't very smart but their gimmick is that they shit on everyone else like they're the smartest dudes on the fucking planet, but the best they can do is "uh, how about them selfies, am i right? huh? i'm masking my insecurity about my age with mocking jokes". the walking dead. porn. porn of the walking dead. new south wales. watching porn of the walking dead while in new south wales with a couple of stand up comedians in the city, with a meal of tomato sauce, plain chocolate, and a glass of milk, while drunk. mean jokes. teasing and being mean as a joke. impact font memes. the big bang theory. the walking dead references on the big bang theory.

• onions. south park. people who think they're incredibly original and individual and sophisticated for disliking pop music but can't even tell you the difference between the 1st and 2nd movements in beethoven's 5th symphony, or for that matter, even name a good queen song. using the term "PC".

• no scratch that i fucking love onions i meant bacon

What Guys Said 33

• Hate? Hate is a strong word. I would say dislike rather.

Yes, there is this one thing " Marriage" and I absolutely dislike it to the core.

• So basically, you're willing to take responsibilities, but want as few as possible in your life?

• @clampfan101.

Yes, you're 100% right, I want as few responsibilities as possible. For me responsibility is a choice, a decision.

• Fashion.. Trends.. Call of duty... Feelings... Talking... Going out... Football... Waking up later on in the day

• LOL. you hate feelings, talking, and sleeping in. thou art not human! :p

• Lol... What do u like? Just curious
      I hate feelings too but I can't help having them... Also hate COD and football but I guess that's because I'm a girl...

• I'm basicallya girl too😂😂

i love space, dreams (especially lucid dreams also you should check that out pretty awesome)

Guitar and boobs haha what do you like?

• Aeropostal, Abercrombie&Fitch, and Hollister.

Those brands, and a couple others, exist purely to sell you advertising for their company. The people who buy it have no taste at all.

My standard clothing is either a black hoodie or a black leather jacket, a dark colored t-shirt, and blue jeans of varying washes.

• Not to mention that their XL is the same size as a normal store's Medium.

• video games
    meghan trainor
    justin bieber
    kardashians

• Anime, facebook, indie rock, leftist politics.

• you only named one thing that was even remotely mainstream

• I duno what to tell you, European universities are full of dickheads. haha

• Anal. . . filler (pun intended)

• Things I hate:
    1. Bieber
    2. Kris Jenner
    3. Fox News
    4. Gawker Media
    5. Commercialized Music (All Generes)
    6. Things that purposefully appeal to the lowest common denominator.
    7. Ferrari as a company (Cheating on car journalist tests, the way they control how their customers are supposed to personalize their cars, narcissistic arrogance).
    8. Companies that release half thought out products then charge you a bunch of money for add-ons. (Electronic Artists).

• Gamer Girls lol https://youtu.be/AQnIJ-ljctk
    But in reality Taylor Swift, J-Law, Seafood and I-phones

• Extroverts.

• Skittles..

• Chocolate.

• Taylor swift

• I hate orange juice

• Sushi. Like serious last time I had sushi I almost vomited on the girl I came with. How can people like sushi it sucks.

• Alcohol, everything about it

• strawberries, i can't stand them, but everyone i know loves them

• Macaroni & Cheese
    Melted Cheese
    Online social media

• ford mustangs
    bugatti veyron
    peanut butter and jelly

• Having sex before marriage.

• One Direction. :P. That is mines over here pretty much so yeah. :D.

• FUCKING ONIONS!!!

• Oxygen. If it were up to me we'd all be breathing nitrogen

• Hipster trends

• Meat and, um myself.

• Saying the word fuck

• Don cherry, Jim Carrey, Napoleon dynamite and coca cola

• Clubbing; i hate everything about it

• Wemons rights, sports and life in general

• Kids, trends, and fucking useless celebrities

• candy (oh no this is to short so i have to make it longer like this)

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 26

• Taylor Swift.

• nice question lol!.. well... for me its when people use filters in pics/people use tons of makeup/thirsty for attention/Taylor Swift/Justin Bieber/Miley Cyrus/cocky people/girly girls/chicken/donuts/nutella and a lot more...

• Kids
    Marriage
    Love
    Red cars
    General Motors
    1st person shooter games
    kids
    babies
    One Direction
    Adele
    kids
    James Blunt
    Adam Levigne
    "dating" reality tv
    kids

• 0|0
  • most types of cake
    star wars
    capsicum [or bell peppers]
    mOST types of club music [not all]

• I hate school and homework and everyone seem to love it.

• Lobster, it is kind of meh to me.
    New girl and friends are two tv series I never got into
    I found pulp fiction a bit overrated, i thought reservoir dogs was waaay better and inglorious basterds is his best movie ever.
    Instagram and why people like it, its so weird to me. I dislike facebook but to me instagram makes no sense it seems like a facebook but with less to do.
    I hate mustard. -_-

• frozen -_-

• Taylor Swift
    Hello by Adele
    Porn
    Anime

• Chocolate.
    Cake.
    Cupcakes.
    Eghh 🙅

• Chocolate? Maybe you've never had good chocolate? I mean, you live in America, so it's a least a possibility ;-).

• @BlueCoyote possible, haha. I've heard foods in America are artificial compared to other places.

• I hate jello with a passion.

• pumpkin spice lattes. fuck that noise.

• video games, coffee (used to love it but stopped drinking it), megan trainor, clubs and their music, justin bieber and nicki minaj

• Chocolate.

• Twizzlers/liquirish?

• Ketchup. 😷

• Sushi
    Donnt know what s the big deal about it.
    2 pieces of it and I want to vomit

• Fuckin Niki minaj can't stand her voice or her face or her music nope nope nope

• Leggings, TOMS, Sanucks and macaroni

• * liberalism
    * homosexuality
    * Islam (the religion, not the people)

Cue hate in 3, 2, 1...

• my fish. they all want him to die. but i ain't gonna let him

• Life (filler).

• Beyonce, Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, and people who aren't true to themselves.

• Bruce Jenner. Or Caitlyn Jenner. (However you spell her name). It disgusts me that she got woman of the year. Most people find it to be "brave" and "empowering". I just think its a disgrace.

• she will always be a millionaire with money pouring in and this has just made her more money which is the opposite of what anyone expect. get dunked on anon

• Justin bieber

• Taylor swift