Do you like cheese?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask me a year ago and I'd have said flat out no, apart from the shredded stuff.

Now I like a few cheeses, just nothing that isn't yellow. That white stuff is disgusting, the blue stuff is disgusting, and what's with the orange cheese? Cheese is not orange.

Most Helpful Guy

• I absolutely love cheese. However, being Swiss, I have very high standards/expectations when it comes to cheese (and chocolate). I don't eat a lot of cheese when I travel somewhere outside of continental Europe because the cheese there usually sucks or is incredibly expensive (I once tried to find some real cheese in America, not this individually plastic-wrappd, factory processed crap and I did find some but it was suuuuper expensive. I would have had to pay around 15 dollars for a hundred gram or so).
    We generally eat a lot of cheese in Switzerland. Apart from world-famous stuff like Raclette and Fondue, we also just put it on a lot of other dishes. There's also a simple-style dinner that we call "farmer's supper" where you basically just eat a big piece of cheese, some sausage (fried or cold) and dark bread.
    I always love to try out new kinds of cheese. Some of my favorites at the moment are Camenbert and St. André from France, Manchego from Spain, Pecorino and Asiago from Italy (and of course the all-time classic Mozzarella, especially if it's made into a Burrata), Feta from Greece (but only the real one that is imported) and several different Swiss cheeses (for example Gruyère). Although England doesn't have too many good cheeses, I like Cheddar a lot, but only if it actually looks like a real cheese, not factory-produced. I definitely want to learn more about Scandinavian cheese, especially Swedish and Norwegian. And I'm also very curious if there are small cheese dairies in North America that actually make very good and local cheese as alternative to the imported European cheeses or the bad factory stuff.
    You can see, I'm all about cheese :-). I eat way too much of it. If I had to choose between giving up on meat/sausage or on dairy products for the rest of my life, I would choose to give up on meat and sausage in a heartbeat :-).

What Girls Said 13

• No, but I like cheese flavored potato chips 😍

• Cheese is my side hoe.

• Actually not lol.
    I don't really like milk either..
    Chocolate, yoghurts & lowfat curd are life though <3

• it depends.

• SURE DO!! Strong vintage cheese! 😍 *drools*

• Yes but my sister doesn't. Then I don't understand why she's in love with cheez-its :/

• Yes, I've always been a big fan of cheese.

• Cheese is one of my BFF's.

• Yes Cheddar cheese is my fav.

• i live for cheese

• Yeah, i like it

• love it specially very strong one.

• It depends. What type of cheese?

What Guys Said 5

• No, I don't. I dislike it.

• OH BOY, DO I?

• I loooove cheese. 😋🧀🍕🍔🍝

• i like cheese, but hate dick cheese

• Only cutting it.