Charlie sheen is HIV positive, are you surprised?

In the past years I was like, wow this guy is fucking women left and right, what a boss... then reality set in today. He revealed he is HIV positive, are you guys surprised? I was. All the fun made me overshadow the risks he was taking.

• Not surprised, fuck around and get STDs!
  • Surprised, this guy is supposed to have tiger blood!!
  • answers
by the way he's been HIV positive for at least 4 years, he's been paying people off to keep quiet!

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't know you could HIV from Tiger blood

Most Helpful Guy

• "What a boss!"

When an asshat like Sheen has lots of sex, it says less about him being a "boss" and more about the sorry state of the women he is sleeping with. Let's not waste our time looking up to guys like Charlie Sheen, trying to mimic his "game", or making excuses for the women who would fall for him.

That being said, makes total sense he got HIV. It's not like it is insanely rare. You don't necessarily have to have tons of sex to catch it. But lots of unprotected, drug-induced sex doesn't play the odds very well.

What Girls Said 10

• I am not surprised this is on the news.

• Like i care!

• This seems heartless, but I'd be more surprised if he never contracted anything.
    I hope he is ok though, many people can live HIV+ for years.

• He got an STD from a tiger? Lol j/k no, I'm not surprised, something like that is bound to happen when you sleep with a ton of people

• The drugs did him in. It led to extremely promiscuous actions and horrible choices.

• I'm not surprised. If you sleep around like a whore your chances of catching something increase.

• Hell no!, he is a man whore. He is just like Charlie Harper on two and a Half men so yes and no!

• Lmao I'm not suprised.

• I am not surprised... at all... STD's don't play.

• Not surprised. It's been a blind item for some time and it makes sense. It's a shame, but that's the risk some people take doing what they do!

What Guys Said 10

• Charlie Sheens lifestyle is pretty much the epitome of yoloswag including fucking around with pornstars who aren't exactly STD-free either.

That being said gotta still be bi-winning:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QS0q3mGPGg

media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lovr2kqzIT1qcc8ul.jpg

• Actually it probably helps his image, sad to say.

• No, not really. Those in Hollywood I would guess would have HIV/STDs. Not all of them necessarily, but some.

• not surprised at all. He couldn't have gone bat shit crazy on that interview without getting some horrible news beforehand.

• Him and Magic Johnson gonna be sharing their hook ups lol tag teaming bitches and shit

• Yeah, look who's "winning" now.

• not even worth discussing.

• Honestly the only surprise is that it took this long, I just figured he already was.

• He's been HIV positive for 4 years. He's been paying people off to keep quiet but had enough of that.

• Wow, 4 years is a while to keep that quiet

• No I am not. I remember 2-3 years ago I was arguing with this one guy who keeps saying to me that he has the best life. Fucking porn stars and has lots of money and that surely makes him very happy... Then I disagree and to him I'm just a one jelly fucker.. I told him to look at this at a different perspective. He's not happy at all, he was just covering this with temporary happiness stimulants. Drugs and bitches. He HAS TWO kids who neglects. He has problems but people just look overlook at this and focus on what he is doing. Fucking and having money which automatically means he's happy.

Fast forward today. The Reality will always prevail. Now he's sick where his money will ultimately just be there. He will die where his daughters will just know him by a guy who got HIV and left them. So fucking happy huh

• Not surprised. He took shit loads of drugs and fucked a load of whores, but I don't think he deserves HIV for that.