Why am I unlucky?

I am a recent college freshman, and I never had a girlfriend. Nor did I have many friends until college. I also have had bad grades (B's and C's) for the last 3 years. I get bad grades no matter how much or how little I study. WTF?

Most Helpful Girl

• That's not unlucky. Depending on what field you choose college can be much harder than high school. I don't see what not having a girlfriend has to do with it because you need all the focus you can get in college. Maybe you just need a little more time to figure things out. I'm not getting the "3 years" part.. are you saying those B's and C's were from high school or that you're really a junior? Or that this is your second time in college?

• they were from high school

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow, you sound like me... super duper LOL!!! I don't know about the grades thing, mine were so bad, I dropped ot of college, not like it matters, it's not like you can do much with college these days.

As for the girl thing, I've had my chances and never took them to say the lease. As long as you act like that's the last time you'll see that girl you like, you'll be ok, because if you plan on asking her out, you may never will. It's happened to me every single solitary time, but that's only me anyways.

• "never took them", I don't know why I said that, lol. ;p perhaps never took them... on a date

What Girls Said 1

• Study more , it's the only way

What Guys Said 1

• Lmfao, do people even play with themselves anymore?