Did you adopt, buy, find and keep, or was gifted a dog/puppy?

i really want a dog and i want to adopt one. Just wondering how you got your dog if you have one or how you would get one if you could.

• adopt one
  • buy him/her
  • find and keep xD
  • get him/her as a gift
  • i dont like dogs or puppies o. O

Most Helpful Guy

• I would take any dog that needed a home.

Most Helpful Girl

• It wasn't a puppy but I adopted a cat.
    He was abandoned as a 4 month old kitten and was left in a bin bag outside. He broke out and made it to my house.
    We let him in and he's been my little baby ever since. Best thing I ever did.

An animal in need is in need. But you should always follow the correct channels to avoid heartache - go to the vets, advertise and if need be keep and care for with all your heart.

• In relation to dogs I would probably buy but that's because I'm fussy on breeds

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• If I were to ever get another dog, I'd definitely adopt, but the one we had was given to us because someone we knew didn't get his Lab spayed and she ended up getting pregnant by the neighbor's Golden Retriever lmao.

• Passed a pick up truck full of chocolate lab puppies, cried at my mom, my mom mentioned it to my dad, my dad said to go back and get one.

• I bought my Doberman puppy (7 months old) from a breeder and I adopted my Greyhound (3 1/2 years old) from an organization that rescues retired racers.

• I bought him while in México, next one will definitely be adopted though, in the mean time I try to help those poor animals down at the shelter by volunteering there 8-12 hours a week.

• i give it to someone.

• We bought our dog from a breeder.