Are thin legs unattractive? Thick or thin?

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/i6bmXxHo4Sk/maxresdefault.jpg
My legs are thin and i dont like them at all. I feel insecure. Are they unattractive?

• I prefer thin legs
    30% (13)30% (13)30% (26)Vote
  • I prefer thick legs
    70% (30)70% (31)70% (61)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
11|20

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer toned legs, not too thin, but not overly thick.

3|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as they look healthy on your body, that's all that matters.

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• I prefer thick legs.

3|0
    0|0
  • Thick legs small waist, that the perfect kind of taste.

3|2
    0|0
  • In that pic you provided with the thin is like an anorexic thin I like thin and thick but not that thin. I also prefer somewhere in between.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'd have to see a picture. I'm not picky, i just want them to look normal. Like not really skinny, and not fat and jiggly either.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fit, toned legs for me.

1|0
    0|1
  • Onision! haha

6|1
    0|0
  • Well the thin legs in pic A are REALLY thin, so int his case I'd certainly choose B. But in general, I like thin legs.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol nice way to show your bias towards thick legs haha I still rather go with thin legs

1|0
    0|0
    • I find thick legs more attractive :/ my legs look like sticks and I really don't like them.

• I bet that they don't even look gross and you're just unconsciously being lead to believe they're ugly

• "You always want what you don't have"

• I prefer TONED legs. The skeleton on the left is gross. Looks like a heroin addict.

2|0
    1|0
    • I love body shaming too ^^

• Show All
    • @Monsters why the frown? Nothing wrong with biking.

• Was supposed to be different face biking tones legs lol and butt

• I love onison lol and I personally think it depends on the girl I mean I don't like legs that I can probably wrap my hand around lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer thick everything

1|0
    0|0
  • I like them, both can look great :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but not too thin.

1|0
    0|0
  • Everything looks good in balance. As long as there is no gap between the thighs when you where fitted pants, u r fine.

0|0
    0|0
    • I have one... when i do squats lol

• @Monsters don't worry. We guys can say whatever. YOU should be comfortable and happy with yourself.

• I like both!

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinny legs <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Some like one some like the other

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer a woman with some meat on her. Skin and bones are for dogs, I'll take the rump roast.

1|0
    0|1
  • They have to be thick enough so the knees don't appear too large due to starvation and thin enough so the thighs don't rub together and make a noise when walking.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Legs are legs are legs. As long yours are doing what you want them to, what does it matter what other preferences other people may or may not carry?

1|0
    0|0
  • In my opinion, healthy legs are attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ayeeee it's Onision (Greg).

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer thick legs they are more attractive but yet that's my opinion. Thin legs are attractive to but if you look like a damn skeleton then probably not. yet again that's my opinion. But in between thick and thin that's what I would prefer yet I have thick legs so.. I shouldn't be talking lol

1|0
    0|1
  • That pic of Onision doe.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer thin legs but not as thin as the girl in first picture

1|0
    0|0
  • I perfer legs! lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Thick thighs look better in my opinion.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like thin legs better. That girl with the skinny legs is like perfect body
    Onision "boob squeeze"

2|0
    2|1
  • How about: "All legs are cool legs"

*Given they're within a healthy weight range. It's sad I have to add this, but I do.

1|0
    0|0