Who didn't like their childhood and why?

In my case I didn't enjoy my childhood I would always witness my parents arguing.

Most Helpful Guy

• Certainly didn't enjoy mines... I try not to complain though, guess you gatta make the most of what you get.

Most Helpful Girl

• I loved my childhood. Summers spent up at the cottage on Blue Lake, fishing off the dock and riding in the paddleboat to go scope out the turtles. Swinging off a tire swing into the lake, or riding in the Pontoon boat with my cousins and sister and grandparents, enjoying the breeze and the smell of water and various barbecues scattered along the shoreline at each individual cottage.

Fourth of July parties at my grandparents friends houses on the lake, with games and fireworks and dogs and swimming, dancing to weird polka music.

Climbing up on huge mounds of dirt at construction sites, getting feet stuck in mud and trying to avoid getting attacked by leaches back behind houses in areas we weren't allowed in. Playing hide n go seek in the woods at night with my cousins and their friends, terrified of being left behind because of how dark it is out in the country.

Going horseback riding, playing with barn cats, watching nascar races with the whole entire family.

Holy fuck I had a magical childhood, I wouldn't trade it for the world.

• I believe this was for the ones that didn't like part of their childhood lol but nice tune writting all that.

• It was but I was gonna share my happy one anyways

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• There r parts of it i really loved and parts of it I hated...
    Kinda half and half I guess...

• because my mom was never around.

• I have to agree with Amanda. There was some parts of it I loved and others I didn't.

• And I am sorry you had to witness that, children are effected by such things even as they come to be adults.

• It was okay. Could've been a lot better but it's too late to do anything about it.