Who has seen Human Centipede 3?

I'm asking because I'm scared to watch it -_-
I've seen the first one and it was gross, the second was fucking disgusting, and I'm scared that the third one is going to be EXTEMELY nauseating.
I don't want to watch it but at the same time I NEED to because I can't start a series and not finish it.
All i know is that it's about a prison and they sew all the prisoners together. So if you've seen it is it really bad?

Extremely*

Most Helpful Girl

• I have't even seen the first one!

• You don't want to

• Its a waste of time watching it unless you like grossing yourself out

• @Cjanes no i don't! I like twisted movies but not natsy twisted.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have seen the first one. The idea of the film is disgusting, but wasn't scary or traumatized me xD. I haven't seen the second one yet, but I think I'll still watch the rest of the sequence, I just don't know when.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm mentally and emotionally scarred after the second one so no I haven't watched it and no I don't plan on it either *barf*

• I won't watch something that has a one star on netflix. Hahah
    The first two were odd.

• i love the human centipede!!! its part of my annual horrible movie marathon. Sharknado is another. i like to sit back and laugh

• And you've seen all 3?

• sadly no. it's tradition to watch it with my aunt. I've just been waiting on her day off then we'd be sitting on the couch eating our kettle carmel mix popcorn.

• I read the Wikipedia page and that made me nasuated. Don't do it if I were you

What Guys Said 1

• i definitely have to watch it. the 2nd one was nasty, especially after the baby in the car scene :/