One disturbing conspiracy thery is there is a cure for Cancer but it will not released, thoughts?

The premise is that companies stand to make more money by treating a chronic disease than from curing it.

Most Helpful Guy

• A conspiracy of that nature requires 100% cooperation from every person who has knowledge and it is extremely unlikely that every single person with knowledge would remain silent.

What Girls Said 2

• Nonsense. There's truly amazing work being done and they're telling freaking 60 Minutes about it. Not hoarding it. Plus, how would they know there was a cure without testing it on people. When you have a disease like that you're not going to keep quiet in all your support groups if you get better.

• I'm sure it's true. It may only be available to the wealthy

What Guys Said 4

• There are plenty of cures for a lot of things in traditional Asian medicine they have herbs, roots etc that can cure even cancer. But a lot of the companies don't really want a cure for it because then they wouldn't be able to make money off of the people suffering from it, and this isn't just in the states but a world wide thing, it's sad but true. There was even a book written about a similar disease by a guy who actually had it and had to go overseas and across the globe to get a cure.

• yes I read about that a while back

• Its true because everything is about money how do u think the people in high places survive it

• Yeah I've heard that. I don't know if there's a cure or not, but if there is of course they wouldn't mass produce it. Like you said there's too much money being made on charities and research and treatments.