Have you ever done something totally awesome but no one else saw it! And you didn't record it?

I blow my own mind all the time!

Most Helpful Girl

• OMG YES! i was with my mates and we were just shooting hoops with a soccer ball :P lol.
    anyway i wanted to try kicking the soccer ball into the hoop, from the ground. so yeah i did it and only like 2 people were watching -.- i totally felt like Beckham, not gonna lie.

• I once did something similar only one guy saw it and he was my opponent. I made two consecutive pool shots that were difficulty 10 and involved "hopping" the cue ball over most of the pool table! Me and this guy were amazed! He probably thought I was a professional pool shark!

• Those are cool moments when you don't expect them!
      Bend it like Beckham baby!

• 😎😎😎

Most Helpful Guy

• Yup I dropped a wad of something I had and I hackey sack kicked it up and it bounced off the wall, the corner of the ceiling off another wall then into the trash.

• I love hack sack!! So many memories!

• I still carry one in my backpack.
      I'll be going through my stuff and I'll find an old random hockey sack! It's great!

• Hehe yeah I have my old one as well, it really is.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• All the time, best on was shooting a quarter into a shot glass but my back was to it so I wasn't looking. No one ever believes that till this day

• I believe you bro! How many tries though?

• That's why it's unbelievable because I kinda said acrew this because I couldn't make it in facing the shot glass so I kinda just flung it. No lie it went in. I heard the glass clink and there it was. My jaw dropped in disbelief haha

• that was god playing a prank on you! lol

• I once dropped a full glass of milk (plastic glass) and it landed perfectly up so not even a drop had spilled, one of the most amazing things that's ever happened to me and yea no one saw it.

• Hey dude, welcome to the club! I've done super awesome things in my lifetime but most people have never seen it.
    I usually just decide that it can be a secret I keep that I can pull out when I want to impress someone (especially girls, they love short stories about an awesome thing that a guy's done, as long as he doesn't brag too much.)
    Hope this helps. Go for it!

• Often various sport feats, such as landing cross basketball court goals using a soccer ball or doing an impressive freestyle trick.