What are some things that people do that annoy you?

I get really annoyed when people are aware that somebody is behind them but still walk slow in front of you. And you cannot go around them because there are other people walking slowly by their side, or you are in a hallway with limited place. Why, why, why would you do that when you know somebody is behind you?

Limited space *

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• People that constantly ignore you when you really know they want to talk to you

What Guys Said 10

• People who pretend to like you, when in fact they don't... all because they are too AFRAID to say "i don't want to talk to you"

• Bad drivers annoy me. And people who treat retail / customer service employees badly. On more than one occasion I've called someone out for being a dick to a cashier.

• People who refer to "common sense" as their only defense in a debate. It's like a fail-safe plan should they run out of evidence or if they don't have anything to offer.

• Hah I agree, being a fast walker its fucking annoying.

I hate people that have no empathy for others.

• Yesssssss! I say the same thing. Dammmmmit!!! Why?

• When they ask for money...

• cos the lulz..

• I get annoyed when people dont reply me in chat. Or they take like forever to respond.. I fee like start abusing right there so that could reply

• My expectations of people are so low, to annoy me they have to put me in immanent risk of death or serious injury. This mostly happens when they drive. I live in a hilly rural area and my favorite (if that's the right word) is people coming at me around a corner at twice the speed limit with half their car on my side of the road. This happens so often I bought a dashboard video camera for the eventual, inevitable accident.

• Girls not flashing their tits is one

What Girls Said 4

• When people don't drive the speed limit, even after passing a posted sign informing them what the speed limit is. For fucks sake driiiiiiive

• I absolutely hate it when people chew loudly it drives me insane.

• They take my food and cry!

• People that spit on the road in public, just disgusting and annoying.