What would you rather fly in?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• 1|1
  • I fly in A, though smaller. I have a pilots licence and fly smaller 2 and 4 seat single-engine planes. I have flown in helicopters a few times and steered once... very difficult compared to a plane!
    I also flew in a hot air balloon, but never in a hangglider, airship or rocket.

• I said rocket but airplanes and helos are always fun.

• If the aliens were peaceful and the ones controlling it, UFO. Otherwise, a rocket of course! Hang glider would be my #3, followed by a helicopter.
    An airplane would feel too common, unless it was a jet. Then it be at #3. Blimps and look rather boring. Hot air balloons look pretty fun, but still at #5.

• Flying in a helicopter would be tits, especially an attack helicopter.

• Ufo is an imaginary thing, airplane and rocket can not be landed everywhere, air balloon and gliders aren't comfortable and comfortable though,

Therefore I would prefer helicopter, it can reach everywhere with good speed, even friends can join as it has ample space, and can be landed anywhere, and can hang in air at any place (most special feature ). ;-)

• Airship looks cool, and hot air baloon is ok...

• A flying saucer should be fun 😜 I'll get go meet the aliens 😀

• i think it would be cool to ride in a blimp

• I hate flying but this one is easy... a regular big airplane!

• ROCKET MAAAAAN!

• I already flew in 4 of them

• mothafuckin wingsuit

• UFO I want to like go into space and then get a laser sword

• I have fear of heights and flying, but still, an aeroplane out of these.

• Oh I love flying around just by myself without any vehicle, go try out lucid dreaming if you think that being able to fully control your complete enviroment consciously sounds good. Also you spend that one third of your life that you spend sleeping with something slightly useful instead of having it seemingly go to waste.

• I'd love to fly in a hanglider! But if I was going far I'd rather an aeroplane

What Girls Said 5