Who's more jealous of attractive people of their same gender?

• Women
  • Men

Most Helpful Girl

• That'll be girls. No doubt about that, I've seen it way too much. But then again, I suppose it's only natural since girls are valued on their beauty more than guys.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 29

• I think it depends more on personality than gender. How many guys come on here whinging about height and penis size? About as many girls who ask if they're pretty and how their asses look I'd guess.

• Bitches gonna hate XD

men are just like "oh yeah, the dude is not that bad, but I'm not gay"

girls on the other hand.. "what do people find her attractive? meh, she's so average" *fucking slut, I wish I was as hot as her*

the good thing about being bisexual is that you don't think that way, you just go "damn girl, I wanna bang you" XD

• Women. We're always comparing ourselves even subconsciously... that can be a form of jealousy.

• Women. I always see women shaming women out of jealousy and hatred for stupid reasons. Its disgusting

• I feel like its women because they voice it more than men!

• 0|1
  • I'll say women, but men tend to feel "less" in the presence of someone (another male) more physically fit than they are...

• That is true. I feel inferior to most guys because I'm short and skinny. 😂

I make up for it by being cunning and witty.
      It's all well and good having the muscles of a brute. But, if you've got personality of a carrot and the brains of an ape you really aren't all that.

• women are much more vocal in their jealousy out in the open, but I'd have to say men. just look at all the bitter men on this site blaming looks on every issue in their lives.

• Women because they are like that type of fish that if you put them with any other fish. They will fight to the death.

• It depends on the person. I don't know why people said women feel more jealous of each other. I, for example, am jealous of both genders because of my inferiority complex. I am somehow over it.

• I do think women are more jealous of each other? If you take a look and "How do I look?" questions in here, attractive girls are always getting bashed by other girls, they look for the smallest of flaws, call them attention whores, or simply call them ugly.
      Happens in real life too, that attractive women are hated by other women.

• I don't think I saw any of them. I always see girls being like "you're so hot" or "you look awesome"
      and if a girl is attractive and says she thinks she's not other girls say "don't orry you look fab" or something.
      and i hate generalizing, but i saw many guys making fun of other guys. maybe as a joke, but who knows?

• I definitely think it's women that are more jealous of each other.

• women for sure.. lol...

• Girls... definitely although I think guys are too...

• Women definitely... but fortunately I like having beauties for girl friends!!

• It's not even a question. Women.

• Mostly women, I know some of them :P

• I would say women. I know that men can be jealous too, but women are way worse.

• Girls. Hands down no comparison.

• Women mostly on the basis of looks. Men do get jealous sometimes of their own gender on the basis of achievements I have observed.

• Women. I see jealously among us constantly!

• It's equal based on my experience.

• Ehh of course us.
    We are a viscious specie especially towards each othet😅😆😆

• women obviously lmao... we're even jealous of girls who aren't more attractive than us sometimes

• women
    but again it depends on the person

• Women obviously. Men can get away with not being attractive.

• What do you mean 'get away with it'?
      By getting away with it do you mean being undesirable? 😂

• I think is's women because this is how their mind works. Of course there are jealousy men but I think it's in the women nature to be jealous.

• I don't know, but I can tell you I am VERY jealous. Very.

• I don't care about how I look but i noticed that women are trying to be competitive

• im jealousy

What Guys Said 23

• I kinda want to say hirls, but then guys like this make me think it could be tied lol

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1782964-on-the-paper-i-ll-never-surpass-this-tall-muscled-asian-guy-s

• Because of the emphasis placed on a woman's looks in modern western culture, women value their own appearance more than men do their own. This results in an intense focus on a woman's appearance, and women know that men are attractive to their appearance. Meanwhile men often don't even know what about them is attractive to a woman (I sure as hell don't) and so don't place their focus on any particular aspect.
    (Exceptions exist for all of my statements)

• Women!!! Anyway that says anything else is lying.

• Wow these results are shocking.. LMAO!
    I have no reason to be jealous of other men.. Other men are jealous of me :D

• Normally I don't like to answer these types of questions, but honestly, I think it's women. It's only natural, though, given how much society values women based on looks.

• I've heard more women having boob envy than men having penis envy. Mostly because boobs are obviously visible. So yeah...

• Women hands down. Some guys only get jealous if a girl they are with plays games. Others just don't care, and move from girl to girl. Women will straight hate another woman if a man she likes chooses the other one. Or if they are generally more attractive than they are.

• I've noticed girls judge and comment on each other way more than dudes. Especially in the beauty department.

• It's easily women. haha

• Probably men; I've seem some guys puff up over a dude who clearly worked out far more than they did saying that they had a stellar personality to go along with that side of belly fat and that made them superior.

• Women, definitely. Men don't see there attraction in each other, while girls sometimes obsess over it

• Should I be jealous of someone who could be a cool person to befriend? No.
    Being jealous of some jerk that I don't like who gets along better in life than me by being the opposite of me? More likely but I rather call it hatred than jealousy cause I don't wanna be that person

• I don't know about men or women,
    But I definitely am.

Automatic defense stance when a better looking man is in the room.

• women of course, I as a guy have never given a fuck on this and most guys dont until and unless there is a girl involved

• Woman get pretty competitive about these things, guy just sulk about it in the corner.

• women without a doubt lol

• women. competition to attract the choice mate.

the end.

• I think guys get jealous of other guys who get women easier

• I get very jealous. I'm always like "how the fuck does that guy do it"

• ofc women but dudes are a bunch of insecure hating ass punks too.

• Women most definitely, us guys don't really care.

• I think both are fairly equal, but females tend to be more ready to admit it

• women. but either are losers.