Guys, Do you hate when your girl is leaving her home dressed very sexy?

-short shorts
-skirts
-tights
Pretty much anything that shows off her figure.

Do you hate it when she leaves her home dressed a certain way? Keep in mind she's hanging out with other people, not you.

Most Helpful Guy

• As weird as this sounds, if we are in a secured relationship I wouldn't mind if she wore the outfit in the video.

If we were becoming distant and she was dressing sexier than that I might get concerned and think the relationship is ending.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• Yes, I'll admit that it bothers me. Clothes like that were made for one thing and one thing only: to catch the attention of the opposite sex. If she is wearing them, that is obviously what she is intending to do. Now if i was with her, i wouldn't give a shit what she wears. But if she is going out without me there is no reason for her to dress like that.

But if i was in that situation, I wouldn't yell at her and get mad. I'd just tell her it made me uncomfortable and hopefully she has enough consideration for my feelings that she will realize how it makes me feel and decide to change on her own accord--without me having to tell her.

If she just completely disregards my feelings and goes and does it anyway, then of course I'm gonna be mad at her. I'm still not gonna explode, because I'm not that kind of person, but i will be distant for a while, and i will be unaffectionate a while, and i will give her the silent treatment. In fact, having concern for your partners feelings and considering that when you make a decision is one of the biggest (if not THE biggest) parts of being in a relationship--so it may call for a breakup if it happens on multiple occasions.

• But then again, I'm not that strict. As long as she is covered from her ass to her shoulders i don't care. If she wants to wear short shorts (that cover her ass) and show a tiny bit of cleavage i guess that's ok. But anything more than that and its obvious she is only wearing it to get male attention.

• "But if your girlfriend is constantly neglecting your feelings and doing something that she very well knows hurts me, over and over again, then that is a good enough reason to breakup--no matter what the situation is. " The same argument can be said. You would be neglecting her feelings if she was telling you, this is who she is. You can't try to change someone. Telling them to wear other clothing is compressing a part of who they are.

Well I wouldn't say I dress like a slut. But I wear figure flattering clothing.
      I'm assuming you're talking about a woman who has her tits and butt cheeks popping out? If so, then that's understandable.
      I dress sexy but it's tastefully done.

• Occasionally I'll have items that show a little bit of goodies but not on a regular basis.

• if you're relationship is working good and you trust her. and tells you wheres she goin out. i thinks its ok. time to time but avery week its maybe a red flag

• usually, no. if I have a girlfriend who can show off then that's something which makes me proud. only if she goes partying alone with friends or out with a single guy friend it would make me feel uncomfortable, but apart from that, no

• Nope but if she starts attracting unwanted attention and expects me to be "the man" and come to her rescue then she can piss off.

• Not really especially if her swerve game on point :)

• No, not really. The only time it would bother me is when she encourages other guys to make a move and allow them to objectify her.

• I would just dump her. Most Western women are whores, unworthy of respect.

• Not hate it but become anxious and nervous, and wish her home back soon, and it runs periodically in my mind that shez looking so hot and beautiful and shez out... And to overcome this is used go out and busy myself... Lol

• And shez still not aware of it Though shez not with me now.
      But you know this, means she also know it... I don't no, leave it... lol

• Doesn't bother me that much at all... great video link too

• Honestly no... i want her to feel cute and sexy when she goes out, even without me! :)

• I could not care less. I have things that are actually important to worry about.

• My ex sure as fuck did this once. She was in good hands

• Nope unless I know she is cheating.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zWP1V9Eo0c

• i hate that i hate it, but i really do hate that

• if a girl want to be sexy , le it be for her boyfriend and not for all city boys... if she is a b**** its another thing..

• I would have to ask why she is dressing that way if not to attract sexual attention from others. If she does it on multiple occasions then that is reason to dump her in my opinion.

• Some women (I can't speak for all), dress that way because it's their style.
      Not all women dress for the attention of others.

• Quality pertaining to people.

We are not speaking about clothing quality.

Someone can dress respectfully and have the attitude of someone that is vile.
      The way someone dresses doesn't make me sum them up in just one look.
      That is all

• As you said, quality is defined by behavior. The way you choose to dress IS behavior, and a direct reflection of who and what you are, and how you see yourself, your partner and your relationship.

• Yeah if she starts dressing like a THOT it's gonna be over.

What Girls Said 5

• LOOOOL that video link!

*there is half a centimetre of butt cheek showing* in between her legs on the floor

I can't EVEN!! 😂😂😂😂

• LOL, I'm sure they hate that, by the way, very funny video :P

• I wouldn't mind it if my guy acts this way (in moderation) I actually would find it cute ^^ I like protective jealous guys (in moderatioooon)

• I like the video! hahah! I think it varies!

• That video tho 😂