Do you believe dying in the hospital it’s pathetic?

1 of ma biggest fears…. i hate death but since it’s unavoidable…at least I wish I’d die wid some honor/dignity…not THERE...

• yes...
  • no...

Most Helpful Girl

• Not patethic but it's not something I want. I would like to die in an heroic way too so die in there sounds awful to me, but not pathetic.

Most Helpful Guy

• There is not honor or dignity in death. Having been in the military and working in a hospital I have sen more than my share of it. Whether getting hit with an IED in your 20s or shitting yourself because you can't get out of bed in your 90s death is never dignified.

Although at this point my plan if I make it to 75 is to make my way out in the Everglades and wrestle an alligator to death. Coolest obituary ever!

What Girls Said 1

• No i would not! But I rather die having fun instead!

What Guys Said 6

• There is no DIGNITY in death, it happens, it's a process.. Dying anywhere is fine, it will not make you less 'noble'

• no dignity? r u sure?

• Me I'd like to die as I was born
    Naked, Screaming, and Covered in Someone elses blood.
    Now all joking aside. I'd like to die at home.
    I'd like it to be peaceful and I'd like to be greeted by the woman I loved in life at the other side

• Would you prefer to die at an old people care centre?

• die for a purpose... like killin as many enemies as possible before u die... if a war happens...

• i'd simply refuse to go to hospital...

• Not at all pathetic. And frankly, the way you speak is quite insulting to the many people who do die in hospital.

• I don't think it's pathetic but I'd rather not. Sounds depressing.

By the way, found you again!

• eh u don't have to report it everytime u find me...

• Yeah, I'll blow myself up in a mosque when I'm at the end.