What smart phone do you think is good for someone who downloads way too many apps?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm well I have tried both the Iphones and Samsungs extensively. I would recommend going with the Samsung S5 or S6
    I am currently using the S5, it is a remarkable phone, I have also heard good things about nexus's

The S5 has a 2.5 ghz processor and about 1gb of ram making it a very quick and well rounded phone, it is also water proof to 3 feet, drop resistant and dust proof without any cover. The back is also removable so you can easily switch out batteries when you need them, compared to other phones.

What Guys Said 2

• You don't buy a smartphone off how many apps you download, usually you can delete them. If you're that concerned though get one with expandable memory and move the apps to sd.

• iphones, cause after a year androids start lagging. it has a reason being it, too long to explain here, you can google it, you will learn about it.

What Girls Said 2

• samsung galaxy?

• If say iphone. I've tried both android and iOS and for me I think the smoothness of iOS is what made me move over to iPhones. Not hating on android cause they do have fantastic phones but I find iPhones easier and structured exactly how I like it