What smart phone do you think is good for someone who downloads way too many apps?

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm well I have tried both the Iphones and Samsungs extensively. I would recommend going with the Samsung S5 or S6
    I am currently using the S5, it is a remarkable phone, I have also heard good things about nexus's

The S5 has a 2.5 ghz processor and about 1gb of ram making it a very quick and well rounded phone, it is also water proof to 3 feet, drop resistant and dust proof without any cover. The back is also removable so you can easily switch out batteries when you need them, compared to other phones.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• You don't buy a smartphone off how many apps you download, usually you can delete them. If you're that concerned though get one with expandable memory and move the apps to sd.

0|1
    0|0
  • iphones, cause after a year androids start lagging. it has a reason being it, too long to explain here, you can google it, you will learn about it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• samsung galaxy?

0|0
    0|0
  • If say iphone. I've tried both android and iOS and for me I think the smoothness of iOS is what made me move over to iPhones. Not hating on android cause they do have fantastic phones but I find iPhones easier and structured exactly how I like it

0|0
    0|0