What Dinosaur are you?

You got: Parasaurolophus

You’re a lifesaver! A hero! The Paul Revere of dinosaurs! Your duck bill lets you make low-frequency trombone sounds that can travel long distances and warn others that danger is coming. You’re always ready to rumble in defense of others but generally stay out of trouble. You’re happy with the simple things in life, and your special shape makes you an extra good snuggler.
What Dinosaur are you?http://www.buzzfeed.com/kasiagalazka/what-dinosaur-are-you#.kvZvJw6yG

• I have a tiny pecker
    59% (22)71% (34)66% (56)Vote
  • I have some loose lips
    41% (15)29% (14)34% (29)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
i farted soo hard

0|0
24|29

Most Helpful Girl

• You got: Pterodactyl

Okay, so you’re not technically a dinosaur, but you’re still supreme ruler of the skies. You’re extra terrifying because not only are you a reptile, you can fly — and you have a gigantic brain, considering how slim you are. You are happiest on a coast and appreciate the simple things in nature, like delicious fish and insects and the splendor of caves and forest canopies. But also, you scare the poop out of everyone.

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...z-24711-1392242153-0.jpg

Oh nice lol

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...-20480-1392242245-22.jpg

Stegosaurus:
    You’re a sexy beast! Your back plates easily make you one of the best looking dinosaurs. Your brain may be the size of a walnut, but you’re one of the few to have sweet chiseled cheeks for extra treat storage. While others whine about passing dino kidney stones, you’re so tough, you voluntarily eat small rocks to help digest food. And if anyone messes with you, they’ll have to deal with the wrath of your tail. Which, by the way, has its own badass name: a thagomizer.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 23

• You got: Apatosaurus

Though technically you’re an apatosaurus, you’re better known as a brontosaurus! You’re the lovable Littlefoot of your group. You’re modest but playful and adventurous — and don’t like confrontation. Though you’re on the softer side, you’re protective of your favorites and make the ground shake when you walk to let others know you mean business. Plus, you get all of the out-of-reach goodies. Suck it, shorties!
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...-19285-1392242006-15.jpg
    Yes!!! ❤ My favorite dinosaur. I've loved them ever since The Land Before Time. They're so gorgeous and awesome. So happy with this result.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...9655acf0df.jpg

3|6
    0|1
    • Lol I am not sad just afraid of heights. 😂😂😂👆👆👆👌👌👍

• I always wondered what would have happened to Littlefoot if Cera's dad didn't stop them from charging their heads at each other (when they first met). :P

• lol that's cute

• You got: Pterodactyl
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...z-24711-1392242153-0.jpg
    Okay, so you’re not technically a dinosaur, but you’re still supreme ruler of the skies. You’re extra terrifying because not only are you a reptile, you can fly — and you have a gigantic brain, considering how slim you are. You are happiest on a coast and appreciate the simple things in nature, like delicious fish and insects and the splendor of caves and forest canopies. But also, you scare the poop out of everyone.

2|1
    0|0
  • I got Ankylosaurus :P

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...-21490-1392242299-25.jpg

You’re an impenetrable monster! Cockroaches have nothing on you (except for surviving a meteor). You’re so tough, even your eyelids are made of bone. You don’t really have enemies because they know they don’t stand a chance, probably because your 100-pound tail can shatter their bones. You’re built to be a natural defender, so you don’t like running but can destroy the weight room (and an entire pizza) like it’s your job.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have a tiny pecker

2|3
    0|0
  • You got: Tyrannosaurus Rex

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...zz-1574-1392241898-4.jpg

You’re the king of dinosaurs! Not only are you predator of the universe, you’re big, scary, and go Jeep-tipping just for fun. Your teeth are knives, and you don’t take “no” for an answer. Who cares if you can’t make the bed or take off a party hat? You’re the most famous killer of all time.

YESSSS beware of the king lol 😈👊

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: Parasaurolophus

You’re a lifesaver! A hero! The Paul Revere of dinosaurs! Your duck bill lets you make low-frequency trombone sounds that can travel long distances and warn others that danger is coming. You’re always ready to rumble in defense of others but generally stay out of trouble. You’re happy with the simple things in life, and your special shape makes you an extra good snuggler.

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...-19928-1392242178-11.jpg

0|0
    0|0
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...zz-1574-1392241898-4.jpg
    You’re the king of dinosaurs! Not only are you predator of the universe, you’re big, scary, and go Jeep-tipping just for fun. Your teeth are knives, and you don’t take “no” for an answer. Who cares if you can’t make the bed or take off a party hat? You’re the most famous killer of all time.

YASSSSSSS BOO YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! <3

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: Velociraptor
    Hollywood loves you! Also, you’re frightening. Not only do you have death teeth, you’re the size of a turkey and have sickle claws on your hind feet to slash your prey. Even though your feathers don’t help you fly, you’re even wilier than Wile E. Coyote. You may not be as big or as apt at turning doorknobs as Steven Spielberg dreamed, but that won’t stop you: You’re fluffy and clever, making you deadly. But adorable!
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...z-29861-1392242109-1.jpg

Awwww I rather be mosasaurus :(
    images.dinosaurpictures.org/Mosasaurus_b262.jpg

0|1
    0|0

0|1
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • You got: Apatosaurus

Though technically you’re an apatosaurus, you’re better known as a brontosaurus! You’re the lovable Littlefoot of your group. You’re modest but playful and adventurous — and don’t like confrontation. Though you’re on the softer side, you’re protective of your favorites and make the ground shake when you walk to let others know you mean business. Plus, you get all of the out-of-reach goodies. Suck it, shorties!

0|0
    0|0
  • What Dinosaur Are You?

You got: Velociraptor

Hollywood loves you! Also, you’re frightening. Not only do you have death teeth, you’re the size of a turkey and have sickle claws on your hind feet to slash your prey. Even though your feathers don’t help you fly, you’re even wilier than Wile E. Coyote. You may not be as big or as apt at turning doorknobs as Steven Spielberg dreamed, but that won’t stop you: You’re fluffy and clever, making you deadly. But adorable!

0|0
    0|0
  • I got the same as you

0|1
    0|0
  • You got: Dilophosaurus

You killed Newman! So you might not actually be able to shoot poisonous venom or have a crazy neck flaps like in Jurassic Park, but you do have two pretty crests on your head. You’re fast so you can catch your next meal and you have a reputation for being a little vicious, but that just means everyone will be jealous of your meat-lover’s pizza.

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...z-26510-1392242338-0.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • My nickname in sixth grade was dinosaur. 😥

0|1
    0|0

0|0
    0|0

You killed Newman! So you might not actually be able to shoot poisonous venom or have a crazy neck flaps like in Jurassic Park, but you do have two pretty crests on your head. You’re fast so you can catch your next meal and you have a reputation for being a little vicious, but that just means everyone will be jealous of your meat-lover’s pizza.

0|0
    0|0
  • You got: Ankylosaurus

You’re an impenetrable monster! Cockroaches have nothing on you (except for surviving a meteor). You’re so tough, even your eyelids are made of bone. You don’t really have enemies because they know they don’t stand a chance, probably because your 100-pound tail can shatter their bones. You’re built to be a natural defender, so you don’t like running but can destroy the weight room (and an entire pizza) like it’s your job.

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • my own special type of dinosaur

0|1
    0|0
  • Obviously a t-rex.

1|0
    0|0
  • I LOVE DINOSAURS! Guys. Guys. Guys.
    There is a show called Dinosaur Train. Best. Show. Ever.

1|0
    0|0
  • I got the same as you... I have been told I am a great snuggler.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 28

You’re a lifesaver! A hero! The Paul Revere of dinosaurs! Your duck bill lets you make low-frequency trombone sounds that can travel long distances and warn others that danger is coming. You’re always ready to rumble in defense of others but generally stay out of trouble. You’re happy with the simple things in life, and your special shape makes you an extra good snuggler. Shutterstock

Same as u, but I WANTED SPinosaurus!

www.arcadiastreet.com/.../spinosaurus_800.jpg

55 feet long, bigger than a T-rex, more powerful, more terrifying, biggest land carnivore of all time, HELL YEAH!

0|1
    0|0
  • Velociraptor!!! =D

img4.wikia.nocookie.net/.../...sic-park-raptor.jpg

Hmmm...
    memesvault.com/.../Philosoraptor-Blank-6.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • Triceratops
    http://www.rovang.org/wiki/triceratops.jpg
    You’re a tough cookie! Even though you have a brave exterior, on the inside you’re as warm and fuzzy as a newborn kitten. You know what you want and aren’t afraid to stand up for it, even if that means going up against an intimidating jerk whose name rhymes with Ryrannosaurus Tex. You are one of the last dinosaurs standing in history, probably because you don’t take crap from anybody.

0|1
    0|0
    • actually the triceratops never used their horns for battle or defence. Just for mating, like chameleons do nowadays.

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...-19928-1392242178-11.jpg
    You’re a lifesaver! A hero! The Paul Revere of dinosaurs! Your duck bill lets you make low-frequency trombone sounds that can travel long distances and warn others that danger is coming. You’re always ready to rumble in defense of others but generally stay out of trouble. You’re happy with the simple things in life, and your special shape makes you an extra good snuggler

0|0
    0|0

vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

0|0
    0|0
  • This this

"Parasaurolophus

You’re a lifesaver! A hero! The Paul Revere of dinosaurs! Your duck bill lets you make low-frequency trombone sounds that can travel long distances and warn others that danger is coming. You’re always ready to rumble in defense of others but generally stay out of trouble. You’re happy with the simple things in life, and your special shape makes you an extra good snuggler."

0|0
    0|0
  • People say that men who drive Ferraris have small dicks but that can't be true. I don't even drive a Ferrari...

0|1
    0|0
  • You got: Triceratops

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...z-1688-1392242055-14.jpg

You’re a tough cookie! Even though you have a brave exterior, on the inside you’re as warm and fuzzy as a newborn kitten. You know what you want and aren’t afraid to stand up for it, even if that means going up against an intimidating jerk whose name rhymes with Ryrannosaurus Tex. You are one of the last dinosaurs standing in history, probably because you don’t take crap from anybody.

0|0
    0|0
  • You got: Triceratops

You’re a tough cookie! Even though you have a brave exterior, on the inside you’re as warm and fuzzy as a newborn kitten. You know what you want and aren't afraid to stand up for it, even if that means going up against an intimidating jerk whose name rhymes with Ryrannosaurus Tex. You are one of the last dinosaurs standing in history, probably because you don’t take crap from anybody.

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...z-1688-1392242055-14.jpg

Yea yea yea.. I ma ze badass lol XD.

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • Tyrannosaurus Rex, just as I thought s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...zz-1574-1392241898-4.jpg King of the dinosaurss ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • You got: Ankylosaurus

0|0
    0|0
  • What Dinosaur Are You?

You got: Tyrannosaurus Rex

0|0
    0|0

Shutterstock

0|0
    0|0
  • I got Parasaurolophus too :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Alickalotopus trolololol : D

0|1
    0|0
  • You’re the king of dinosaurs! Not only are you predator of the universe, you’re big, scary, and go Jeep-tipping just for fun. Your teeth are knives, and you don’t take “no” for an answer. Who cares if you can’t make the bed or take off a party hat? You’re the most famous killer of all time.
    T-REX FUCK YEAH

0|0
    0|0
  • www.buzzfeed.com/.../what-dinosaur-are-you

Gonna slice you into pieces

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • I got triceratops. I would rather be a pterandon.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cockasauras

0|1
    0|0
  • Lickalotofpuss.

0|0
    0|0
  • Velociraptor

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't need some shitty buzzfeel quiz to tell me I'm a Tyrannosaurus Rex.

0|0
    0|0
  • I got parasaurolophus as well

0|0
    0|0
  • Heh, got T-Rex :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I got Sluggosaurus mex

0|0
    0|0