My friends backstabbing me?

I really like this one girl and my friend is a player and he treats women like objects for sex while i on the other hand will only sleep with someone i love, so he is trying to sleep with the girl i like and i told him to fuck off but he said "your not gonna do anything with her why would i let you have her" im worried he's gonna steal her from me even though all he's gonna do is have sex with her but what should i do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude sounds like a little bitch, if the girl you like sleeps with him then she isn't worth liking because that would mean she doesn't like you back. Stop being friends with that dude though, seriously.

What Girls Said 2

• How are you friends with this dude? Well if this girl knows his bad reputation, and how much of a douchebag he is, hopefully she has common sense and stays away from him

• Tell the girl how you feel asap dont be weird about it if it doesn't workout then so be it and that guy isn't your friend

What Guys Said 0