GAGers, do you have any deep dark secrets?

I have some that I will take to the grave with me...

• Yes
    48% (16)50% (13)49% (29)Vote
  • Yes, but they're minor
    27% (9)35% (9)31% (18)Vote
  • Nope, I'm an open book
    25% (8)15% (4)20% (12)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|15

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• Ofcourse people have dark deep secerets wich will be burried with me, how crayz would i be if i told i think unicorns are real?
    hm...
    anyway, people will always have thier own little secrets, from secretly eating a cany peice to murder.

The question bigger question to me is, how long can people hide a big secret without breaking themselves apart

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope not really I do however have some stuff I prefer to keep to myself as I don't really like delving into my past to much.

1|0
    0|0
  • So some sometimes i form my lips like a vagina form then I rub it

1|0
    0|0
  • haha yes... x_x

1|0
    0|0
  • I've got a few that I will never divulge.

1|0
    0|0
  • no, I am just boring ;D

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I do but it's open for all to see now lmao

1|0
    0|0
  • Some minor, some major, I will not go to the grave with mine, though, because if I eventually trust a person then I become very open.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have a couple of secrets that I would never tell friends or family. But I have said them on here

0|0
    0|0
  • I have some pretty dark secrets, but nothing that I would take to my grave. I've already told them all to at least one person.

0|0
    0|0
  • I KILLED JFK AND RFK AND MLK AND TUPAC AND BIGGIE AND ELVIS IS ALIVE AND ME

0|0
    0|0
  • Well obviously

0|0
    0|0
  • well you are behind the anonymity of internet. what are your secrets? you can get it off your chest here.

0|0
    0|0
    • Nothing is truly anonymous though... I''d like to but I've pretty much accepted the fact that these are just burdens I'm going to have to carry.

• Ask me no questions I'll tell you no lies

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7