What would you do if you saw these marks on a girl you know please read details?

Ok so this girl isn't like a close friend but you go to school with her she's quiet she's a nice peraon, she does what other people teller her to do, she keeps to herself and she's skinny and so what would you do if you saw these marks on her?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I were to date a girl that cut her self or has scars, I would kiss every single scar and cut

• That's sweet

• That's what I would actually do, would want her to know that I love her for who she is and that cuts dont after to me

Most Helpful Girl

• i wouldn't say anything but if u want to help exchange number and tell her that she can call u n hang out with u any time!

What Guys Said 3

• Well I would be curious on how she got those.
    I wouldn't make any assumptions because that ignorant.

• I wouldn't do anything immediately, but I might go talk to her about it if I can find a moment of relative privacy.

Are you okay?

• Yeah I've been been depressed for a year now and been bullied my whole if and people don't have time for me anymore so

• Yow, that's gotta suck. Hey, if you want to message me, we can talk about it.

• she has a mean , wild cat?

What Girls Said 2

• I would tell her I saw them and ask if she was okay. If age didn't want to talk I'd tell a counselor

• She's obviously cutting herself. You can talk to the office so try can get her attention and talk to her.