Why people judge me when I say to not accept Syrian immigrants?

Look what happen to France, and you still don't learn? LOTS of these refugees are terrorists camouflaged. Just because you see a bunch of men with children doesn't mean they are all civilians. WAKE UP!! This is a strategy to filter areas worldwide and to start making points all over the globe to take over. They are spreading in strategic zones to make more terrorist attempts.

I don't think is a matter of being uncivilized, nor it is paranoia or fear. This is something that has been done historically, and everything is permitted at war. Why people can't respect my opinion?

Please keep it clean and don't offend others...

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they're the PC brigade. I agree with you and have been bitched at for having the same opinions. How many attacks will it take for people to get some common sense?

• Beats the hell out of me.

• I know right. When he was first running and people were all suspicious of him I thought they were just being paranoid. But as time goes on I've gotten more and more uncomfortable... It seems like he's done so many things to ensure something bad is going to happen. It really scares me. It makes me want to run away to a different country because I'm scared of what's going to happen here. I don't trust him one bit.

• Hey thanks for MHO :)

What Girls Said 12

• because everything you've said is entirely incorrect.

"LOTS of these refugees are terrorists camouflaged" well, here in australia we've laready been through this process, back in 2004 with people trying to find reasons to make refugees look worse, and stir up trumped up security concerns about if terrorists entered through refugee channels. well out of the more than 100,000 refugees who have been processed since then, none have been terrorists, done any kind of terrorism, and only 5 each year are turned away by the background checks. meanwhile, it's also suspected that the terrorists in paris weren't syrian refugees anyway, but had forged those passports specifically for this purpose. the refugees are people trying to *escape ISIS*. of course ISIS doesn't want them to succeed.

your opinion is not something that can just be respected, because every opinion has consequences, every opinion can be right and wrong, and every opinion can be harmful, and yours is the worst around here. this is the attitude that real people have that actually actively creates racism against anyone with brown-ish skin, it's completely incorrect but you're clinging to it anyway despite the fact that it's wrong and it's harmful, and really, if we're honest, it's downright stupid.

• As I responded in your other comment. I have already covered your lies on "we already went through that process in the second world war with refugees from germany..." "... they were welcomed pretty universally and not suspected of being double agents. come on"

As I pointed out in my response, and I can show you more evidence if you will, German refugees were considered a threat in WWII period. So it's obvious your opinions are not fundmented, and you are some liberal trying to call "racist" anyone who disagrees with letting Syrian refugees into US borders. That, or you are dark skinned and take the US civilians decision of leaving refugees out personally and close to the chest, when it's just a counter war act. The American people made the right choice and you have no say in calling anyone names and disrespect others opinions.

• wow i didn't even finished reading your crap, it seems you can't have a normal discussion without making up shit or calling names, seems your best defensive is calling me an idiot...
      meeeehhhhhh (red alarm), wrong again! you are changing your words again, and yet you are mistaken once again... as I said you have zero support to anything you speak of...

I am aware we are getting off topic, but Id like to put you wrong once again
      https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CT9OHVGXAAA-u72.jpg

• you're right, we are getting off topic, i already addressed that, i don't care about old statistics that i can't verify the collection methods of the conclusion teams, the sample sizes, and more. come the fuck on.

you should have read what i wrote because that way you wouldn't respond in a way that made you look stupid

• I don't judge and am seriously worried about the immigrant situation specifically because of what happened in Paris and how they got there.

• Only one of the terrorists was camouflaged as a refugee

• Worst, only one took to kill hundreds. Doesn't matter the number of terrorists to infiltrate, but the risk they are to a city, villages and towns.

I have been called many names because of how spoken I am for my opinion. But if what happened in France, or any other close country affected happened to us, we would be much more preventive.

• cool. i'm not American you dumbarse and there are more countries than america. but you know, that's a poor excuse even in and of itself, especially since the attitudes towards terrorism as a war strategy simply didn't exist in the same way then, and the fears of today simply didn't exist back then either. also, "doubtful intentions"? what the fuck

of course, this isn't the america we want to take after, considering the way random japanese people were literally put into concentration camps, which is absolutely a historical fact that you can confirm yourself indepently, just for being japanese, because ooh they could be a security risk or some dumb bullshit.

• That's not an equal comparison.
      Nazism is to Christianity as Isis is to Islam.
      Denying refugees would be equal to denying Christians from Germany who were escaping the war the nazis were part of.

• I agree with you 100%.

• There is no possible way for them to be screened, and all it takes is a few terrorists disguised as refugees to do a ton of damage. Plus, we're already in trillions of debt and have a job crisis. Its just not a good situation.

• Gang rape in British cities with Muslim populations is rife just look at whats happening in and around german refugee camps www.dailymail.co.uk/.../...groups-politicians.html

• I'm with you on this one, 100% common sense.

• I mean... regardless of what you're saying, when your view affects so many lives of innocents, why shouldn't it be judged? You could've been born into the lives of refugees. You're also judging all the refugees. Anyways, I understand your viewpoint though I don't think "LOTS" are terrorists. It's just that the few who took advantage ruined it for the innocents and the refugee accepting nations. Seems like they won.

• By being xenophobic, you are doing exactly what ISIS wants. By making Muslim people feel as though they have no alternative but to turn to a terrorist organization for someone to accept them, you are helping ISIS.

How does that make you feel?

• people love to spout ”progressive” bs.

• People get offended because you have a biased opinion, not a fact. Not all Syrian's are terrorists you know.

• I agree, I think they should accept the families with children only and NOT the sketchy single men

• except, you realize by doing that, if those men can't be accepted, they are effectively condemned to death, because they either have to be sent back to syria to be killed by ISIS, they have to be detained indefinitely in god awful detention centres, and those men themselves probably have families, like, many of them go there first and try to bring their family over later, all because "well, what if you're a terrorist?" even if there's no evidence that they are one.

for most terrorists it's just much more efficient to have a passport and move to a country rather than fake being a refugee. security channels everywhere have leaks, this one isn't special.

• From another perspective, refugees would make your best soldiers against a regime they hate. Turning people away as a unit gives fuel to the extremists' fire - "see, the whole world is against you because of your faith."

How many people saying that "one poisoned m&m ruins the whole handful" are still mindlessly eating junk food and driving on the highway. Both of which are far more likely to lead to your cause of death than a terrorist attack.

• I agree to everything you just said.

What Guys Said 10

• I think most people agree.

• They see the women and children and cast that emotion across the span of all the refugees. So when you say, " some of them are terrorists" they just don't want to hear you. Because in their mind the syrians are all innocent victims.

But they forget we're dealing with people that use human shields, strap bombs to children and blow up Americans who try to help the kids. Just look up the battle of Ramadi. It'll show you the type of people ISIS came from. Then you'll no it is not the least unreasonable to believe the terrorists are hidden among the refugees. They have a history of using human shields and a band of refugees are no different.

• i agree with you

• But what will happen to those innocent, genuine refugees? Are you happy for them to just suffer and starve to death? What did they do to deserve such a cruel fate?

• Unfortunately, you cannot risk the security of other nations for innocent people. I know how horrible it is, and I would be desperate in their circumstance too. But if you think of it, people die every day in thousands. Take Honduras for example, the Maras kill civilians every single day in terrible days, no one can come out of their homes after 6 pm because the possibility of getting killed is almost 100%, can you imagine Hondurians immigrating to the US or other countries because of their conditions? It is unfair to innocent people but you just can't accept immigrants and much less when your OWN security and your family's is at terrible stake.

• I see what you're saying but I mean, the poor little buggers

• You make some solid points here, and I agree to a lot of what you said. People will always judge you if you don't have their "humanitarian" point of view.

You are hearing this from someone who would burn a rapist or a murderer though, so I have almost zero tolerance for this kind of stuff. Having refugees inside the country is basically putting yourself in a target area and expect the knives to not strike you.

• Im with you... They say there are a lot of young men migrating too.. I would kinda b ok with women and kids... But give the young men A rifle and send them back... The things I've heard issis do make me want to go there and beat them to death... Why dont the migrating men want to do the same? Its not even my country or people...

• Not even women. Just yesterday they caught a women walking in Paris with a man. The man escaped and when the authorities asked who the man was, if he was her boyfriend. And she responded: he is not my boyfriend. To only detonate a self killing bomb seconds later. People donĀ“t understand the world is at war right now.

• Of course people are going to judge you, either positively or negatively, on your opinions or actions. What else do we have to judge you on? We're only human.

You say "LOTS of these refugees are terrorists camouflaged":

What gives you the right to make such hurtful and damaging statement about other human beings with such certainty? What are you basing this statement?

Have you considered looking at the world from their perspective? What are they fleeing from? Who caused the unthinkable damage, pain and suffering that they have experienced. Think back through recent history my friend. Should the west really not be held responsible for a significant portion of this situation.

"Just because you see a bunch of men with children doesn't mean they are all civilians":

NO, but the only thing you can say about them with certainty is that they are human beings.

"WAKE UP!! This is a strategy to filter areas worldwide and to start making points all over the globe to take over. They are spreading in strategic zones to make more terrorist attempts":

Sorry, my friend but that sounds like a statement completely born out of fear and paranoia. Unless you have some serious intel? I can understand why you'd be afraid and paranoid too. I am, we all are. But it's important to try remain rational here. Otherwise these VERY FEW lunatics will win.

"Why people can't respect my opinion?":

I respect your right to hold an opinion, but that doesn't mean that I have to respect your opinion, as you don't have to respect mine. To believe that everyone should automatically "respect" every opinion you have is childish and kind of arrogant.

If I may suggest something to you, and you don't have to respect this, but, slow down a bit, breath, think, open your eyes, employ some empathy. Try and see the world from other perspectives. Don't succumb to this stupid pressure we have on ourselves to always have a definitive opinion, don't draw conclusions so fast. It's alright to not know, as long as you care.

• Why don't you state your opinion, then when some liberal tells you that's islmaophobic or racist, you laugh and tell them to go fuck themselves?

BAM! Solution. You're welcome.

• We have terrorists in our own country already (in government). What's a few dozen more?

• 1|1
    • Thank you for sharing. If this doesn't worry anyone, then what will?

• Don't be too sanguine, people are very good at denying a problem when accepting it forces them to face great difficulties and re-think ideas they have wedded themselves to.