Could humans live along dinasours?

Do you think we could survive if they didn't die off

Most Helpful Girl

• I am going to get so much hate for this...

But I believe at one point we did. Christians believe God created everything, right? All at once. And the creatures went on the Ark two of a kind. So while there was mass extinction, some probably made it. The Book of Job mentioned like a great monster, or dragon. Also, nearly every culture has a flood story. And many cultures have some form of dragon story. Well, what are dragons similar to?

Read this article. It is very interesting. answersingenesis.org/.../

• Archeologists have actually found human footprints inside a dinosaurs footprint in the same layer of dirt. A lot of atheists are upset about this one. Also, the term 'dinosaur' wasn't around until the late 1800's or early 1900's. I like to think that they used to call them dragons.

• @theatreguy That is correct! The term dinosaur wasn't coined until much later. I did not know about the human footprints inside of a dinosaur's footprints however. That is very interesting.

My prediction was correct! Two down votes. (Actually, surprised it wasn't more). But, honestly, what is proposed in that website makes sense!

Most Helpful Guy

• If dinosaurs were still alive, then mammal (which are what humans are) would have never been able to rise up and spread themselves over the world. The extinction of dinosaurs made it possible for mammals to flourish, so dinosaurs and humans would have never been capable of living together.

Now if you're asking if dinosaurs could live alongside modern humans in the year 2015, then again, hell no. The food that most dinosaurs ate no longer exist in the same quantity, which mean they'll go extinct due to starvation or humans will hunt them to extinction. Regardless, dinosaurs wouldn't last 5 years with modern humans.

What Girls Said 7

• Sure, I think you should volunteer yourself into the time machine first, so we can find out if it'll work or not.

• I don't see it going too well.

• no because they would kill us or we would kill them.

• I would ride a t-rex to work every day and keep a pet velociraptor

• After watching Jurassic Park and Jurassic World. Nope.

• Sure now that we have better weapons

• clearly you've never seen Jurassic Park.

What Guys Said 9