What makes your heart sing?

To me it's love, music, dreams, hope, thirst for knowledge and the will to always improve myself while staying grounded and sure of who I am.

Most Helpful Guy

• My DAUGHTER :D <3 who turned a teen a couple of days ago <3 <3

Since the moment I saw her coming into this world she's been my breath, beat, music, dreams... you name it :D

Most Helpful Girl

• many things do, but here ill say completely losing myself in nature. it fills my heart with incredible warmth, especially the ocean.

What Guys Said 12

• Quite a few things

Art, specifically Jan Van Huysum's gosh his work is masterful no one paints like he does anymore or with as much dedication as he had to his work.

seehowwesew.files.wordpress.com/.../...5-22-pm.png

Poetry does as well, I like noir poetry and haiku's quite a bit

And nature to especially at night, beautiful scenery simply should not be ignored.

• When I tell students that the Kepler mission discovered about 1500 planets orbiting other stars or how there is a formation of limestone made from crushed seashells from the ocean floor on the Hillary Step near the summit of Everest, or how the atoms that made us are formed inside stars and super novas billions of years ago or how virus's are like spies that slip their own genetic material in our own cells so that our own bodies reproduce them or that light could circle the world 7 1/2 times in a single second but takes 2 million YEARS to reach the nearest galaxy or that for every blade of grass on the earth there are about 10,000 stars like our sun (aND that doesn't include the stars not like our sun) and then they say with hushed awe...

Wow...

What about you, asker?

• Every time I find a new song that instantly becomes my favorite. It's like "oh... god yes this is awesome"

• Cheat meals, favorite movies and songs, dancing, outdoors: kayaking, paddle boarding, nice hikes and beaches, anything with water really, and playing football--it's a thrill i just can't even describe.

• Taking some gatorade and chocolate from @chocolateismylover

Just gotta make sure I'm not caught while doing so, after the fact is ok lol

• Orange juice.

• When a nice person smiles at me and gives me friendship or love :D

• Being surround by happiness.

• Getting MHO for this question xD
    seriously though days outdoor

• What do you mean by "Heart Sing?"

• The unknown. Space and behond. :)
    Any one shares my passion? Any girl?

• Music, love and yes, i am into conspiracies and politics.

What Girls Said 12

• -happiness
    -music
    -love
    -laughter
    -aroma from cooking
    -aroma of coffee beans
    -the sound of my motorbike
    -positivity
    -reaching goals

• For me its potery, movies and anime!

• Seeing people laugh and it causing me to laugh in return.

• In general, art. More specifically, I would say anything from dancing, to writing, paiting, drawing... Anyway that you can express yourself, I tend to love and it makes me incredibly excited! And learning new things, oh that is just spectacular, it makes me all warm inside, it's so rewarding to my sense of self. It really does make my heart sing!

• - Love
    - Music
    - Singing
    - Sunshine and feeling the warmth wash over me
    - Laughter

• Life and death.

• The hills always fill my heart with music 😉.

• Good times with family & friends.

• Hmmmm nothing.

• An A on a test I didn't study for
    Learning and teaching

• My family and friends.

• Music, my goals, my optimism, and my fam n friends!