I owe a drug dealer £200 ?

So I have been partying pretty hard the last month or 2 . And me and my friends have been taken drugs we got them from a guy we meet on a nightout and he became our dealer. I never had any money to pay him but now he wanting it back. He says I owe him £200 and my other friends owe him like £100 . I took the most. We were taking a combination of ecstasy, weed, acid , speed not at a the same time. But I don't have the money to pay him. He keeps texting me about the money and wants me to meet him. I got freaked out and told my dad that I owed a friend money and then later I told him it was a guy I meet. He doesn't know he is a drug dealer or I took drugs but he keeps on telling me to go to the police but I can't tell the police AV bought drugs from a dealer and drag all my friends down also I know going to the police when solve anything. Guys like these have friends and cover ups and it will just make it worse. My dads really worried worried and suspicious should I tell him the whole truth? What should I do?

Just wanted to add because everyone keeps telling me to get a job. I am 20 in uni and have my own flat but it's not easy to come by £200 out of thin air when I have all my own bills to pay apart from student loan I get no help. I know it's stupid and am not making excuses
But I have had a difficult time of late and just wanted to have some fun

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do British girls constantly fuck themselves up so much with drugs and alcohol? England is pretty much the only country where you go to a nightclub and you women puking all over the place cuz they're so drunk or lying in a ditch somewhere because they're so high on some kind of party drug. What's up with that? It's like British women deliberately try to come across as unattractive as possible to the rest of the world.

• you haven't met American women

• @dudeman I actually have. I've lived in America. Admittedly, I'm not a big party animal. I'm not into going to night clubs and stuff like that... but still I haven't seen any England-type of girls in America. In America, some girls might get a little drunk but in England you just need to walk through London on a Friday evening and you see deadly drunk chicks lying around like corpses at every corner. I really don't get it. I'm not saying it's cool when guys do it but I'm not attracted to guys, so that's why I care less...

Most Helpful Girl

• First, stop going drugs. Did you really think it wouldn't have some consequence? Second, either come clean to your dad for the money or you should find a job to cover your debt.

What Guys Said 12

• All I can say is you were really silly!! You mess with some of these dealers and you're in BIG trouble. You are in one hell of an unenviable situation. Beg or borrow the money somehow. Pay this guy off. They will NOT take NO for an answer!

If you go to the police, it's very risky as these dealers have very long memories. Even a long spell in prison won't make them forget.

I cannot advise you what to do, except try to pay him off. Any other advice may be wrong.

• maybe you can tell the dealer straight out i don't have the money but offer to re-pay say $20 per week with 10% interest per payment... that means he'll get an extra $20 in the end but you only need to pay$22 per week

• Thank u for the advice :) but I really don't think u know what these people r like. Dealers make a lot of money so he note going to care about an extra £20 it's more to do with there reportation

• Well he came up with the idea that I could sell some gear for him but I'm not into that idea cos then wouldn't that make a drug dealer?

• yeah it would. i mean the simple fact there aren't going to be especially great ways for you to pay it off
      --tell your dad... but that means he knows you're into drugs, and irresponsible with money
      -- you offer the payment plan... but that means you have someone knocking on your door every week
      --you sell some stuff for a bit but it then does mean you're a drug dealer

• Yes. Told your dad the truth. It'll be harder when it's even deeper.

• Pay the guy his money and learn a lesson from this.

• Get. A. Job.

• snitch him to the feds but don`t say you bought drugs of him only that you know he is a dealer no one will know its you that called the police be a smart girl and don`t do any more drugs

• Tell him the truth, get your Dad to pay him the money and then get your arse out and get a job and pay your Dad back and start acting your age and not your shoe size.

Personally if I had a daughter like you, I'd throw you onto the streets.

• Luckily you don't have thank the Lord

• Did your mum tell to say that 27 year old staying with his lesbian mum but I love her

• Shut up you bumcheek. You smelly arsehole.

• Either pay him or go to the police, You need to admit you fucked up.
    The police might let you go if you and your friends help them or you might get community service

• i 2nd Attractive_Guy comment... get a damn job! hahaha

• Unless you have a source of quick income besides your family (and assuming you don't want to start prostituting yourself), you tell him the truth.

And I recommend finding a different bunch of friends to go out with - find some dancing where they don't like drugs or something. 'cause it can go downhill from here really really fast.

• Im not even guna answer your question, but guess that you are either American or British. Am I right or am I right?

• Lollllllllllllllllllll.

What Girls Said 4

• What a fucking idiot oh my godddd

media.giphy.com/media/eI6NdZYSmzv20/giphy.gif

• Make it a habit to never owe people money. First, tell the guy to give you more time and second get a job.

• Just give him the money, £200 isn't that hard to arrange.

• Don't ever borrow shit if your jobless. The worst thing you can do! Let alone drugs...
    How about own up to it quit wasting your time partying and get yourself a job?