If you liked an attached person and they wanted you, would you indulge or hold back until they were single?

Most Helpful Guy

• Im struggling with that right now... I avoid her, cuz i shouldn't... But, i would do it if the opportunity presented itself 😈

• its a tough one, but i always think relationships are built on honesty, and if you indulge the union has dishonest roots.

But hard to think rationally when you like someone :(

• hopefully she splits and you guys can make dreams be reality

• Woot! Woot! thanks dude

What Girls Said 2

• I would ask them why they were currently attached and that if they were willing to cheat they shouldn't be with their partner. I also don't know if I would get into a relationship with them whilst single i think its a grey area, but for the most part if at the time they were single and I was interested still I would explore that area.

• I'm a shitty person so if he could talk me into it, I would indulge. But if he wasn't really smooth with his ways then I wouldn't.

I'd obviously have to be really attracted to him, too. Attractive guys tend to get me to be able to do things.

What Guys Said 1

• Ice actually been in this position before and I'd do the same thing I did there which is wait. I'll never get involved with a taken person ever.