Do you think you can live a complete life without the love of another in a relationship/marriage?

i was married for 22 years and felt completed in so many ways- women are Gods gift to man.

Now I have been single 3 years, i feel similar completion, just in different ways

Most Helpful Girl

• Been thinking I could feel that way being single...16 years married. Why did u end it?

• We both were very good communicators and came to the conclusion we would always love each other, but are no longer in love

• Thanks for the MHG! ;-)

• no probs :)

What Girls Said 2

• I could live without being in a relationship, but that's too lonely for me. I love having someone to romantically love up on and call my own.

• I guess yeah.
    It's not impossible. :)

What Guys Said 3

• I don't know if other people can do that, and it doesn't really matter. I don't know if I could do that, but I don't want to; that tells me that I need to seek the love of a good woman.

• I have so far... when i get bummed about being single i just think of all the freedom i have

• For me I could live like that but I'd be fighting against my own nature and that's no way to live.