Do you know of any decent voice to text programs for PC?

Alright guys, I'm in a bind. I have a massively important paper due tomorrow and I just had to get stitches on one of my fingers (read: typing hurts a lot).

Fortunately, the paper is almost done but I'd really like to use some program to do this shit. Any recommendations?

Most Helpful Guy

• Windows 10 has it baked in.

• Fuuu I'm a little reluctant to download Windows 10 until after exams because I have to use a program called Examsoft, and I'm terrified something will fuck it up lol.

• Alright dope I'll fuck with it.

• Good luck. Just Google "voice recognition" and "windows 8" use the quote marks so you only find those phrases.

Most Helpful Girl

• Windows should have a program that came with the computer. You should be able to find it in Acessibility. It takes like 15 minutes to get calibrated but after that it's not too bad.

What Guys Said 2

• I have a friend who is partially paralyzed neck down after an accident.

He uses Dragon NaturallySpeaking. That kind of investment was wise for him but for you..

Try this using google chrome..
    https://dictation.io/

• evernote has one

What Girls Said 0