What is/are your exes name/s on your phone?

I only have one ex and her name is "💔 Where We Land"

Its an Ed Sheeran song and the chorus goes "Do I love you? Do I hate you? I can't make up my mind. So let's free fall, and see where we land"... She broke up with me mostly due to uncontrollable reasons.

What are your exe/s name/s on your phone?

• Just their name
  • I deleted their number
  • Other.. Please share :)

Most Helpful Girl

• It's literally his first and last name. I don't cringe when looking at it or feel some type of way. I use to feel very bitter towards him, but his number kept changing so I had to put it in some way to keep track and when to contact him

What Girls Said 5

• When I was dating my ex I didn't have a phone. It was that long ago. So his name isn't in my current phone. It was never in my phone to be deleted lol

But I suppose I'd just have his name, first and last, in my phone. Just like how I have everyone else's name. Even my boyfriend. Just his first and last name. Nothing special.

• Deleted his number.

• I don't have their numbers no more, LOL

• *Sigh*

You had to ask huh? Mine are not all exes, but all guys I've talked to... They all have nicknames and that's how they're stored.

1) A$$man (pretty self-explanatory)
    2) Ram Man (I promise, it's only because he drives a Ram pick-up)
    3) Saved by his last name (he got lucky lol)

I don't usually store numbers (I memorize them) but sometimes I'd like a warning in the event they ever decide to text me back

• Their names. But one has a 🔫 and the other has a 👿

I keep them so I know who not to answer!

What Guys Said 2

• All deleted. 0 contact whatsoever. No facebook, no twitter, no snapchat, no phone numbers.

• I don't have their numbers