Am I too boring to love?

I've never ever been with a guy.
I've never done drugs (almost did but decided it was too much work to hide it)
I have overprotective parents who always watch me.
I'm a virgin.
Am I just too boring and lame and inexperienced for everyone? :/

Most Helpful Guy

• People are corrupt/broken, you should not stoop to their level, to be one with the flock of sheep, instead be the shepherd.

What Guys Said 4

• It can be quite hard for any guy to approach you and get anything going with you if you have overprotective parents who always watch you, like you say.

• No one is too boring to love.

• You'll find a guy that's right for you; all you need to do is make yourself available and not give up or think negatively about the matter

• Absolutly not... I will teach u all u need to know 😎

What Girls Said 4

• No, you will one day. 🙃

• No, it's good that your a virgin still :) You'll find the right person eventually. It's also good that you decided not to do drugs because that stuff messes up your whole life because once you start, you'll get hooked.

• You're 18. You're young. Your parents love you, drugs are for losers, and you're not boring. You're just you. I'm sure you have plenty of interests and unique things about you.

• Nooo, I like your pumpkin