If a guy is half Puerto Rican and half white, would you consider him a white guy still?

I was thinking about the ethnicities of guys I've fucked and its 1: Half Puerto rican, half white. 2: Black, puerto rican, white. 3: Black and white.

So could you say I've never had sex with a fully white guy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Puerto Rican is a fucking nationality... if you want to get technical then you're not realizing that Puerto Ricans are generally Spaniard descent with little mix... meaning... they're basically white southern euro descent... to say "Half Puerto Rican, Hald white" is basically stupid... it's like saying "half white and half white"... fuck them too, if you haven't had a Mexican you're not doing it right

Most Helpful Girl

• i think it depends on what the puerto rican half was made up of

What Guys Said 2

• Many Puerto Ricans ARE white. So, when you say "white", what you are saying is "Non-Hispanic Caucasians".

• You dated George Zimmerman?

What Girls Said 3

• I would consider him whatever he considers himself. If he refers to himself as white, okay. If he refers to himself as Puerto Rican, okay.

• My boyfriend is Puerto Rican and white. I still consider him Puerto Rican.

• No you've never had sex with a fully white guy