Has a stranger ever seen your genitals?

Has a stranger ever seen your genitals?
By accident, randomly or even a dare?

• yes
  • no
Obviously this negates when you were born and doctors.
A car went by when I was peeing.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. When I was born everyone saw me naked... It was so embarrassing i couldn't talk for two years after that!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• A long time ago in grade school when I was in the bathroom some girl in the next stall like stood up and peeked into my stall while I was kind of messing with down there, I don't know what she saw, I didn't see her face so I didn't know who she was, but she suddenly said "What are you doing" and really surprised me. All I could say was "nothing" and then she kind of stayed in her stall and there was awkward silence until I left the bathroom.
    When I was in highschool, during AM swimming class some girls would shower naked, and I did too since it seemed so natural to everyone.
    A few years ago I went drunk skinny dipping in a lake with two friends and two guy friends of theirs I hadn't met before. I tried looking but really couldn't see that much of their stuff since it was after sunset and kind of dark and we were in the water. I think they definitely saw my boobs since I couldn't cover up while I was getting out of the water and onto the dock but I don't remember if they even said anything.

• Yes, in pictures.

• -___________-

• Not that I know of... :/

A stranger once saw my boobs which was really embarrassing.

• No not really.

• It was when I had my first pap smear. That shit hurt like a bitch, and I couldn't move for like 2 days afterwards. I'm surprised I didn't bleed though since I've heard quite a few virgins have bled from it. e. e

• I'm sure they must have, you know with changing rooms and such.

• well, seeing as you're excluding doctors, no.

• i was in the changing room and the door was broken and i didn't know and they opened the door and they saw everything.

• Yea... changing rooms, the beach, pools, just your average Tuesday...

• When I was a kid a lot yeah 'cause I had a tendency to strip and run away when I had tantrums

• If I had a girlfriend that did that, I'd be starting shit with her all the time. :)

• My RA actually just walked in on me taking a shower last week. It was accidental.

What Guys Said 14

• Yeah, used to do MMA.

One of my training partners took us to a nearby city's fight school; was kind of a ghetto setup.

Anyways, they didn't have much of a locker room so training partner and I just took turns watching a door toward the small room where people changed.

One of the other fighters didn't know the situation and walked past my training partner and into the room with a naked me.

Dude just exclaims, "oh whoops".

I didn't mind but was just courteous to those who didn't want to see my junk.

• Oh yeah, a few times. Not too often though.

• Yeah, yours to and everyone born in a hospital,
    They are called doctors

• I've been in a public bathroom with urinals just like every other man has.

• And you look at their junk? They look at yours as well? Wtf?

• I've never looked, I just assume that someone has seen mine at some point over the years.

• Yes, people are messed up.

• Yes. I was born on that day... The doctor saw my "John" N also other doctors have seen N touched my "John"

• Yes a few strangers have seen my vagina

• I've gone streaking several times. So yes strangers have seen me flapping in the wind.

• My genitals were examined by a doctor as a part of a routine checkup.

• Read update.

• Well, not that I am in the army, I am going through the preliminary processes.

• I don't want to be touched by anyone other than the person of whom I love, and am in a romantic relationship with, aka married, within context.

• They have all been doctors.

• Yeah kinda funny looking back at it

• Frickin doctors and nurses.

• yes, many times, nudist beach helloooo...
    not a big deal, I love showing off :P

• Has a stranger ever discovered your real age? The answer to these and other interesting questions is yes and yes.

• Yes, when I hopped on top of the car with my siblings inside as a young teenager and pulled down my pants on a dare in the supermarket parking lot.

Luckily it was before the time everyone was taking pictures on their smartphone.