What's your biggest driving pet peeve?

Mine is when people tailgate me

Most Helpful Guy

• driving in the blind spot... fucking hate that shit!

Most Helpful Girl

• Not having my license. Being terrified to drive and yet tired of relying on other people and public transportation to get around.

Other than that, I suppose when people cut other people off. When there is a lane closed ahead and people wait until the last damn minute and try to shove their way in.

What Guys Said 9

• People that can't pick a speed. What the fuck kind of car today doesn't have cruise control!!!

• Same here.

• Mine is the same as yours, plus people who slalom through traffic, threspassing on the left and right as it's convenient to them. With all the risks involved :-(
    Often, the tailgaters and slalomers are the same people! Same GANGSTERS!

• When people don't use their turning signals! Gets my blood boiling instantly

• Traffic; Pennsylvania

• Mine is when the person in front keeps braking for the giant pink bunnies crossing the road

• Ignorance/Arrogance.

• When people take forever to turn. That's one of many.

• Pulling infront of me when im pulling up at a red light epessaly when in driving a big rig

What Girls Said 9

• When people cut me off on the motorcycle, because they lack the driving knowledge to do a quick head check. My freaking aftermarket exhaust is so freaking loud, how can you not hear it?

Ughhh -__-"

• People who cut you off when you are going the speed limit.

• biggest pet peeve is when people make the duck face

• Tailgaters are right up there. What gets me is people that never use their signals.

• I hate it when people are texting while merging

• People biting their nails. I will slap you in the gosh damn face! Ugh!

• Well people do that when they're driving but not using your blinker pisses me off too

• Mine is when I'm giving head and he slams on his breaks lol

• The fact I don't have my license. I have rely on public transportation and people to drive me around. Oh and how expensive cabs are.

• When people can't use common curtesy. Like saying please, thank you, you're welcome, etc.

• Oh I completely misread this.

When people drive severely below the speed limit