What's your biggest driving pet peeve?

Mine is when people tailgate me

0|0
10|10

Most Helpful Guy

• driving in the blind spot... fucking hate that shit!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Not having my license. Being terrified to drive and yet tired of relying on other people and public transportation to get around.

Other than that, I suppose when people cut other people off. When there is a lane closed ahead and people wait until the last damn minute and try to shove their way in.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• People that can't pick a speed. What the fuck kind of car today doesn't have cruise control!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Same here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine is the same as yours, plus people who slalom through traffic, threspassing on the left and right as it's convenient to them. With all the risks involved :-(
    Often, the tailgaters and slalomers are the same people! Same GANGSTERS!

0|0
    0|0
  • When people don't use their turning signals! Gets my blood boiling instantly

0|0
    0|0
  • Traffic; Pennsylvania

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine is when the person in front keeps braking for the giant pink bunnies crossing the road

0|0
    0|0
  • Ignorance/Arrogance.

0|0
    0|0
  • When people take forever to turn. That's one of many.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pulling infront of me when im pulling up at a red light epessaly when in driving a big rig

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• When people cut me off on the motorcycle, because they lack the driving knowledge to do a quick head check. My freaking aftermarket exhaust is so freaking loud, how can you not hear it?

Ughhh -__-"

0|0
    0|0
  • People who cut you off when you are going the speed limit.

0|0
    0|0
  • biggest pet peeve is when people make the duck face

0|0
    0|0
  • Tailgaters are right up there. What gets me is people that never use their signals.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate it when people are texting while merging

0|0
    0|0
  • People biting their nails. I will slap you in the gosh damn face! Ugh!

0|0
    0|0
    • Well people do that when they're driving but not using your blinker pisses me off too

• Mine is when I'm giving head and he slams on his breaks lol

0|0
    0|0
  • The fact I don't have my license. I have rely on public transportation and people to drive me around. Oh and how expensive cabs are.

0|0
    0|0
  • When people can't use common curtesy. Like saying please, thank you, you're welcome, etc.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh I completely misread this.

When people drive severely below the speed limit