Do you guys wipe or wash post-shit?

If all you do is wipe then your probably the most disgusting person on the planet, have a shitty bum, and don't see how only wiping is no different than if shit was on your arm and you just wiped it off and left it without actually washing and cleaning that patch of skin.

• I only wipe (I'm a filthy, disgusting, shitty bummed person)
  • I wipe and then I wash (I'm a clean person who understands how only wiping your ass is no different than wiping shit off your arm)
honestly its not hard to just jump in the shower and wash your ass with the jet its basically like a bidet for gods sake

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I happen to be an adult that knows how to properly wipe herself so there's that. If I happen to be home and I haven't had a shower yet then I'll get in after I go poo.

• http://i.imgur.com/vpxbg05.gif

sorry but no such thing as wiping 'properly' since it's impossible to get all the fecal matter off your asshole without going through a roll of toilet paper and even then there are micro particles still clinging on your drawers so unless you wash your ass all the time your still walking around with a shitty bum

• 😂😂😂😂

Ok sir

• Thanks for MHO lol

Most Helpful Guy

• 95% of the time I go straight into the shower afterwards. Can't stand not being totally clean.

• exactly its funny all the people getting offended meanwhile not considering the fact that their shitty bum is an offense in itself.

What Girls Said 7

• Yes because whenever I need to take a shit a shower is handy. I use the bathroom like a normal person and then when I go to take my regular shower I wash. The difference between shit in your ass crack and shit on your arm is that no one is touching your ass crack so no spread of germs. Get over yourself.

• Ew you walk around with a shitty bum thats gross i bet your granny undies have shit stains in them how are you expecting to get a man with poopstains on your ass get into a shower and wash your ass i bet your ass is poopy right now isn't it.

• Zendrya are u embarrassed about what u said?

• No but you're embarrassing me because you're being an asshole.

• I produce no poops!! Ever! 😇
    But if I did, I'd always have a nice clean bum as I do now 😁✨💦

🌟✨💦💫😜

• good girl I can tell you mean it when you say you love someone since you wash your ass.

• Mmmm... don't believe you. :P :) :)

• Washing is cleaner...

• Am I nasty if I don't do either and my boyfriend licks it clean? ;) lmao

• so you're saying after every time you shit, you take a shower or get water and wash off your ass? seriously?

• yes because I'm not some filthy mong who walks around with a brown streak up my ass crack and thinks its excusable

• I don't shit in public washrooms so i dont have that problem but washrooms where im from have bidets so i can wash my ass. you americans dont have them and need to get them plus you're a girl an dhave a bag for gods sake so pack some wet wipes when you need to shit and then wash your ass

• LOL LOL

• Yes because I have access to soap and water 24/7 including when I'm in a public restroom. That's exactly what I do after taking a shit I wipe myself flush walk out of the stall get some soap and bend over in front of everyone so I can wash my ASS!

You're a moron 😒

• If I can I wipe and wash... so I try to time my poops before I take a shower. If I can't get in the shower I use a wet wipe after toilet paper but still I feel dirty! I hate it. Sometimes I don't even have wet wipes. Gross

What Guys Said 13

• Washing is better and gets you cleaner but you can't do that out in public. In Japan they have toilets that wash your ass for you and then dries your ass.

• Also, toilets in Japan wash themselves, have heated seats, electric motors on the seat and lid, you can control the pressure of the thing that washes your ass and the angle of it and can even be controlled from a app on your smartphone. Plus much more.

• Yeah I know we have a lot of misplaced priorities... everyone disagrees with what's more important that's why this country is broken. United States but actually we're divided lol.

• @FidemMeam yeah, I should send you a video of one of these things.

• I just go outside and scoot around on the grass like a dog.

• I wipe my ass with a dock leaf then sloosh around in a puddle.

• You have too much free time.

• you have too much shit between your cheeks. wash your ass

• Regardless of what you say, nothing changes the fact that there is no shit in my ass.

• yep keep telling yourself you don't have a dirty ass and bad hygiene

• Why does it even matter? lol

• You don't wipe your ass properly then. Lol

• explain how dry paper wiping moist shit can be cleaned properly when the dry paper isn't a solvent and has no antifungal, antimicrobial, or antibacterial properties.

• You're acting like taking the extra step of cleaning your asshole properly is the same as being a clean freak. Funny you say to take a shower afterwards meanwhile I even suggested that so really all you're saying is that yes I am right people should wash their asses.

• tjose sanitary cloths are wet, negating your point and making you look like an idiot.

• i spray myself outside with a garden hose

• Yeah, but.. bits of tissue get caught in the jungle with the monkeys.

N'am'sayin?

• Dude do you live in Europe or something? The only people who wash their ass after pooping in America are rich people... cause they can afford a toilet that does that.

• Yes, he sounds like a pretentious, condescending British (possibly some other nationality) snob that believes Americans are filthy and disgusting simply because we don't like to spend hundreds of dollars on a fountain that shoots a stream of water into you *** hole. Wouldn't be the first one I've met.

• We're getting offended because in America we only wipe out ass after shit, we don't wash our ass after shit. The only time we wash our ass is when we shower. It's not considered filthy, wiping our ass is considered clean here. Washing our ass after every shit is considered excessive cleaning, nobody does that here it would be thought of as weird.

• Ok so you guys get offended very easily and then expect other people to apologise because you have weak minds and weaker emotions? Im not apologising for you guys taking offense and im not taking responsibility for that girl considering her own lack of hygiene as a trait of your entire country since i didn't say americans were filthy she did but if your country is really that unhygienic then you guys got a problem you have to work on because that sounds absolutely disgusting.

• Muslims cannot just wipe it off because they are not allowed to pray in that condition. They HAVE to wash with "flowing" water whether it's pee or poop. You will always see some kind of entrapment or a vessel in their bathrooms.

• well at least muslims are doing something right

• They do many things right and contribute to society in many positive ways. Only the negative is portrayed on media.

And I don't mean to say washing your ass is by any means a credential. It is basic self hygiene. When I am in the pool, I keep looking at all the peoeple around and wonder how many washed after a poop. If I am going to then pool, I don't just wash, I wash with soap purely because I don't want other people getting any micro part of my poop on them.

• I bet your mom really got in there with a washcloth when you were a kid.

• yeah because she was a good mom and wanted me clean unlike yours who obviously neglected you and didn't care that your ass needed to be washed

• A shower, after my major uh daily movement and wiping

• Your a fucking weirdo for asking that? Thats what the Fuck is on your mind?

• better to be a bit of a weirdo than an old stick in the mud who has no fun and probably has a shitty bum

• You wrote ano because your embarassed about asking this question. But that's Whats on your mind people's shitting habits. I stand by what I said your a fucking weirdo.