Is there a way to become less sensitive?

I'm so sensitive and I hate it.

Most Helpful Guy

• There is a man out there who will cherish your sensitivity, nurture it, and help turn you into a strong woman. Finding him will be the hardest thing you will ever do, and it may take a long time. Never, ever just listen to your heart, listen to your instincts far above your heart, the two will war in your soul for control.

In the meantime. Learn to understand the truth about your surroundings. Learn to understand that people are as messed up as you are, as emotionally unstable, weak, and afraid as you are- so cut them some slack.

Most Helpful Girl

• Get into boxing.

• Jk, there is nothing wrong with being sensitive. We need more people who are like that in this world to stand up for others who too experience pain.

• I get hurt too often

• You are not alone, I too have been hurt. And look at me now (you can't literally, but just imagine), happy and using my experience to avoid making the same mistakes in the future.

What Guys Said 1

• No. Its who you are. If it bothers you, then you clearly aren't surrounding yourself with the right people. Real friends would recognize that you get upset easy and would be more careful about what they say about you.

If they don't, then you need to surround yourself with other sensitive people, or at least people who are more understanding.

What Girls Said 0