What shampoo / conditioner do you use?

What does it smell like? Does it smell good? Is it expensive? Have you always used it or do you change up your shampoos and conidtioners?

What shampoo / conditioner do you use?

personally, I use proganix. can't really put my finger on the scent though. It's not really sweet or flowery, but it still smells REALLY good.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm I use alterna caviar shampoo and condition, it smells like shampoo no fruits or berries just fresh I suppose, it's so expensive that I might puke and switch to something else. The only reason why I've kept up with it is because my hair has actually shown improvement and is so incredibly soft

• Is there actually caviar essence or something in it?

• @Teawrecks - Thanks for that heads up
      @Cmasterson - it's 30$ for shampoo alone. Wwwwttttffff.

• UGH i know, I think I'm going to go to an outlet or something and get a huge bottle of joico or something for that price that would last me 3 x as long!! @fondue

What Guys Said 4

• Nothing exciting just a ordinary supermarket product but then again whatever hair I have is so short it doesn't matter and I go for a clean smell or look rather than scent.

• I use Herbal Essences. (Green)
    It smells really flowery 😂 It's my mum's but I use it to keep my hair soft and healthy.

I use it like once every 3 days and use other things like Lynx on the other days. Different pH levels keeps your hair at it's best.

• Ah yeah herbal essence smells good but doesn't agree with my hair :(

• Do you use different products every time you wash? :') I got asked by my barber if I dye because I have red streaks. 😂
      My hair gets wavy as it gets longer. That's why I just go for the hipster cut because it's short and easy to maintain :3

• Not every time, no. But I do tend to switch shampoos and conditioners when I run out of the current ones I'm using.

I don't have all the money in the world to just stockpile different shampoos to wash my hair with different stuff every shower.

• Sunsilk
    I typically pick the one which makes my hair smell like Honey or Lavender.
    Average price and yes I believe it's demographic is centred towards females haha.

• What's available at my local dollar tree, usually get a good size bottle for a $1.

What Girls Said 5

• I use Tresemme. Oooh, la, la! I don't know what it's supposed to smell like, but... it smells good. :)

• I was using Tresame for both, but I just ran out this morning and was actually gonna go buy more conditioner so... cheers for this thread. xD

• Also, I don't know what it smells like. It's not bad... I got it cuz it was on sale at walgreens so... usually I use the blue coconut herbal essence shampoo + conditioner but I like trying new smells.

• Used to use tres emme and my parents use the coconut herbal essence one :)

• Yeah I miss the coconut one but at the store near me it's like 5$ for each. : Ffffffff NY man. I wanna try some other stuff though, hope your thread gets bumped up.

• I use big sexy hair hair product company. I use both the shampoo and conditioner that is meant for volume. I've been using the last 4 months (the bottles are huge). The product smells like grapefruit. I'll probably use some other company after I'm finish with this stuff... I want something rose scented.

• I used them before switching to this proganix stuff the other day :)

• I use the Matrix Wonders shampoo. I can't describe how it smells but it smells so good

• Elvive Extraordinary Oil Shampoo & Conditioner (yellow bottle).
    Or Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends Shampoo & Conditioner.