If you have 10 seconds only to tell your child version of yourself before you vanish. What will you tell him/her?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd tell her, "I love you lady, you are inspiring and don't you forget it!" And the it would echo as I dissapear.

Most Helpful Guy

• Holy shit this is heavy for me...
    I'd tell them to not be afraid and to seek help and not be afraid to speak out.

What Girls Said 11

• "Forgive people, but not for the same mistake twice" 😊

• Always do the right thing be yourself your young live everyday to the fullest. Keep working hard everyday and you will receive what you deserve in the future.

• "Go through with the suicide. It doesn't get that much better."

• Report all your classmates insulting you to the office and tell your parents about it; you deserve to enjoy school.

• "Don't befriend that cunt who lives a few blocks away when you move into the new house. She'll pretend to be your friend for 11 years and then tell you she hated you the whole time."

• Dammit... Did u kick her ass?

• @jomu0136536 It's not right to do such a thing, you know that right?

• Lol... I guess some shit doesn't show up unless u look for mentions... Ya i know that, boredom makes me say stupid stuff.. I would never do that.. But that is pretty messed. Up what ur friend said

• Don't drink the blue soda from Mcdonalds. Your barf will be bright blue and you will NOT have fun in the hospital.

• To find out the cause of my vanishing and stop it.

• she hides the milanos under the sink

• Don't do that!!!

• "life is like a dick. it won't stay hard forever..."
    i feel like that would have stuck in my brain for life..

• Don't be afraid to follow your gut. Remember to floss after brushing.
    Don't sell your Pokemon cards and hide them better cuz they're gonna get stolen.

What Guys Said 19

• "We cause no suffering, we only bring life and prosperity through happiness by what is right against what is wrong for we oppose evil, or we are not good, we are pretenders."

• "When Mom says not to touch the oven/curling iron/other hot objects, don't touch them, you little shit! It doesn't hurt any less when you do it again."

• lol, this made me laugh. But sorry. :(

• Nah, it's all right, I was a dumb kid. Still have some scars on my hand to attest to that. :P

• "It will get better, I promise." Then hug and vanish.

• never go full retard

• Run when you meet a woman named Cristina.

• Go and give mum a hug

• :'( aw sht.

• Sorry, for the rude word. I just want to sound like a man. But that is sweet. :(

• Hahaha! Don't worry, I got you mate. If anything the rude word made it more effective ;).

Great question by the way.

• belinve in your self, dreams and goals do not let any one else tell you other wsie !

• Don't change a thing.

• Your ADHD medication is causing all those painful headaches and turning you into a tense, socially inept weirdo. Stop taking them! ADHD does not exist.

• RUN AWAY... Ur better alone in the world!!! And korn rocks

• DON'T TAKE MATHS A-LEVEL
    *dissolves into dust*

• Nothing. I don't want a time paradox.

• Tell him nothing so he'll grow up to become a bum.

• Yeah, you know that girl you like. Yeah its going to work out.

• Try and get a girlfriend while you still look good and have hair.

• "Life is unfair and meaningless, get used to it you little shit."

• I would simply walk past him not to fuck up my own time

• "Google porn" 🤗

• don't kiss that big fat ugly bitch that your friend dared you to and when i say bitch i mean it she was just plain and simple mean to some people she may act nice to me wanting more and you wouldn't be look down by girls for being despite ye just have to take my word that im a nice guy and she's just mean one last thing don't drink the bottle vodka beforehand your fucking 14 drinking 200mls of vodka