Should I just call it quits on the conversation?

this guy has been taking forever to respond the past few days or so and I am trying to be very pateint but it's hard when you see him on social media.. he says he is interested and wants to meet but takes forever! to respond, I'm starting to get upset and I was going to message him saying I am trying to be patient and not sound weird but I just don't know why you've been kind of avoiding me or something like that.. last time I did that he was like if you say so.. so I really don't know what I should do.. I hope I am not sounding crazy, girls, does it bother you?

I ended it with him

What Guys Said 1

• "this guy has been taking forever to respond the past few days or so and I am trying to be very pateint but it's hard when you see him on social media"

^u mean he doesn't use social media often i assume?

"he says he is interested and wants to meet but takes forever! "

^if he was really interested then he'd try to find a way to reach u i assume...

"I'm starting to get upset and I was going to message him saying I am trying to be patient and not sound weird but I just don't know why you've been kind of avoiding me or something like that.. "

^u have any right to be upset in my opinion... he should give some xplanation about y he's ignorin u... right?

" last time I did that he was like if you say so.. so I really don't know what I should do.. I hope I am not sounding crazy, girls, does it bother you?"

^nope... just pissed off and not irrationally...

What Girls Said 0