Why does life have to be so hard?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Life is hard because it's all about your journey. Your ups and downs, lowest lows and highest highs, they all make you into the person you aspire to be or the person that you need to be. How boring would life be anyways if things were super predictable and we never had to face any sort of difficulties in life? All the things you go through make you stronger in a way and they help prepare you for whatever else is to come. Anyways I hope all is well because I'm not sure what prompted this question. But just in case you're wondering, things do get better. Good luck! -xx

What Guys Said 11

• Believe me, the ONLY way life would be easy, is if you have a LOT of money. Some people earn their money, while some are born rich. Whatever maybe the case, ultimately money is the only sure way of making life easy.

For those who don't have that kind of money, life is hard in some or the other way.

• You're stupid if you think that. Very fucking stupid. You've obviously have never went through anything difficult

• @Asker

I only commented because someone else did. It wasn't for you.

Funny how someone who is anonymous and without a profile picture, calls me 'ugly'. Hypocrisy at it's very best. Besides, I don't really care if I'm ugly, I have so many other things going for me other than my looks.

• Good for you now get outta here

• Life is hard because the universe is cold and unforgiving. We have to earn our right to live by persisting through the harshness that unites us all.

• 0|0
  • It doesn't. It just is.

• So you can learn to appreciate it and be thankful when the times are easier

• Because life is hard it's not supposed to be easy, you work and earn everything.

• Still searching for the answer

• Life would be boring if everything was handed to us on a silver platter

• cos you deserve it.

• Because its fun.

• Joy tastes better after you've had a taste of suffering and defeat. I've suffered for a long time due to my health but I know that if I ever make it, the pleasures of life will be soooo worth it. If I don't make it, then too bad, survival of the fittest.

What Girls Said 10

• Because if life were so easy we'd never learn any lessons or have any stories. Remember the hard part is only temporary.

• I don't know man, maybe we all secretly live in a horror movie.

• Hey.. I recommend listening to the song Every Storm. Its country I think and I usually hate country because I listen to hip hop and stuff but to me the lyrics are true just give it a try. Life isn't always hard. It just has its ups and downs. I feel its that way to help us find ourselves in the dark and in the light. Bad times always follow good times and good times always follow bad times. Its just the way life works. We're only here for a little bit of time so we should make the most of it and I promise if life is hard for you right now everything will get better<3

• Because it is! Move on!

• the only thing I can come up with, is so we value what we have more because we've had to work for it.

• It sucks when you give up but when you don't, it feels good

There is a quote that goes so! etching like, life is challenging but that's what makes it interesting.

• If life were easy what would be the point of living. We learn from the good and the bad, the failures and the successes, it's what makes life amazing 8]

• Tell me if you ever find the answer. I've been wondering this too :(

• Because if it were easy it would mean nothing.

• Life is not hard. Its the way you live it that makes it hard. We're going to go through problem after problem , and how many times you want to say problem after problem. Its the matter of falling down and picking yourself back up. We go through it to learn , be stronger and to transform into a better person internally. But its your choice on how you want to handle each and every problem. They go and more come and its never going to end. Keep striving and keep fighting.. The world won't stop for anyone so get back on your feet. I used a method to not allow small situations bother me and then turn it into a big deal. When i finally got a hang of it , the big deal situations i was able to inhale and exhale to take things one step at a time. Take life one step a a time and also be thankful for waking up every morning. Happiness won't find you , you have to find it.