Could I be bisexual?

So I know I like guys. But when it comes to girls I find them physically attractive. Like there are some girls that are reaaaally attractive to me. And sometimes I catch myself staring at boobs or butt (oops. not really sorry)
I can sorta imagine myself kissing/making out with a girl (I dont know about actually having sex with one tho)
The thing is, i can't see myself ever falling in love with a girl. Or actually dating one at all.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 2

• You could be bisexual with an exclusively sexual attraction to girls - like without the romantic bit. Nevertheless, I guess if you feel sexually attracted to both sexes that does pretty much make you bisexual, best way to find out (if you're single) would be to probably just try and see how far you could go with a girl.

• You could be!

What Guys Said 3

• Are you sexually attracted to guys? Do you see yourself having sex with guys or do you think about it? (It's okay if you do) I ask these questions only because bisexuality is when you are attracted to both sexes, and while you might lean more towards on over the other, you still find both genders sexually attractive. As for love, give that a little bit of time my young friend. Love is a wonderful emotion to experience regardless of who you are in love with, however take your time with it and don't rush it. I suggest this because often times younger people such as yourself (again not a bad thing) want to rush into falling in love and end up in all sorts of confusing emotions, infatuation can seem a lot like love, as can lust both of which are fine to experience as well. My point is try not to get too used to throwing the L word out too soon or too much, because then it might give you (or anybody for that matter) a false idea of what it means to truly love somebody. Just a few things to think about. :-)

• You might be, but the only way to find out is to experiment and see what you are comfortable with and what you like most.

• Probably so. But you should check it out in practice.