I've started to loose hope in humanity, do you feel like that too?

Please tell me some reasons why I shouldn't loose hope in humanity or why we should loose hope in humanity

This was just a general question that came to my mind. Out of curiosity I wanted to see how many people still have their hope in humanity. Results we're pretty good, thanks

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• What's your reason/s to lose faith in humanity?
    I feel like this generation complains and makes a big deal about everything. You're a woman, just 80 years ago you meant nothing to society, and if we keep going back it's even worse. Humanity is getting better and better, there's obviously bad people, but you don't throw away a full basket of apples because one apple is rotten.

• People like Manoj bhravada (sp?), the creator of 5 hour energy is offering free energy to the poorest of the poor in India. People who have no electricity or clean water. He's giving them both. He has a bicycle powered electric generator that can power and entire house afyer just minutes of pedaling. If it breaks, anyone who knows how to use a wrench can fix it unlike just giving them solar panels that require a specialist.

There's also new processing for recycling water to deal with the drought California is dealing with.

People who reach a certain level of success, damn near all of them give to charity. Churches doing missionary work year round. Good families that want to adopt orphans to take care of, love and raise them well. Animal shelters and pet clinics that rescue animals. Firemen and EMT's saving people on a daily basis. Stem cell research centers and clinics that have amazing results. Advancements in robotics and prosthetics. New hearing aids that allow people to hear who were born deaf.

There's a lot of good going on in the world. We've just got to open our eyes and pay less attention to the news who are all about ratings and shock factor.

• It would be easier to help you if you could elaborate on why you are losing hope in humanity. Tell us what has happened in your life that has brought you to this conclusion.

(BTW: Lose, not loose)

• You have the Internet which means you're rich 💁🏻 you don't have any right to complain about humanity that's my personal stance

• A reason to lose hope is that not enough people read comics by the Oatmeal, apparently.

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/misspelling

• You've gotta remind yourself that the world is filled with goodness and good people. They just don't get as much press.

• what makes me lose hope in humanity? you ask me this on a computer. an item of leisure that only 30% of the world has... what makes me lose hope is the fact that the world could come together and make the world thousands of times better. cure diseases, cure world hunger, stop crime all together... and yet all we do... is nothing. that is what makes me lose hope in humanity. the fact that we purposely turn on our kin and let them die just so we can have a better life.

• Yet another 20 something (that is part of the problem) loses hope in humanity. Woe am I.

• Yes. The more crazy crap that goes on, the more hope in humanity I lose.

• Because you can still help others.

• I lost hope in your spelling, it should be "lose" not "loose"

AYYYYY-OOOOO

What Girls Said 2

• We shouldn't lose hope in humanity because hope deferred makes the heart sick. 🤒 And God says trust in me and I will give you the desires of your heart! Amen? 😊

• Lost hope in Humanity long ago my friend.. Long ago. People don't realize they're already brainless zombies to society to the government... to the world. Don't be a sheep... Run with the wolves. Be wise out there...