What am I insecure about that I want to buy a Lamborghini?

Please don't say dick size or anything like that because that's not it.

Why do I feel like I lack value in other areas? Do I lack this value?

What should this value be that I apparently don't have because I feel the need to buy a Lamborghini?

Most Helpful Girl

• Haters gonna hate...
    If you have the money and wanna get yourself a sports car, just get yourself a sports car.
    Why do you even pay attention to those jelly folks?

• But why do I feel like it's necessary for me to feel good about myself is the question? Other guys don't seem to have such a need to have an expensive toy in order to make themselves seem valuable. I know guys who live in trailers with no cars that get more pussy than I do. Why do I feel the need to buy an expensive car first?

• How about the second part of the question? What are they looking for, if not money?

• Well I can't tell you what every single woman is looking for, but generally, speaking for most of my friends and myself, I think personality, intellect and also looks are what matters most.

Most Helpful Guy

• buy a Bugatti people will think you have a bigger dick

• I think you missed the point of the question...

What Girls Said 1

• It's because lamborghini are cool. If I had the money, I would buy a maserati grancabrio. Big luxury cars can be funny

• So there's nothing that I'm covering up? No deep-rooted lack of self-esteem?

• Because your question doesn't make much sense. Do you like a lamborghini? If yes, isn't a sign of insicurity to want to buy it, like isn't a sign of insicury to want to buy an iphone. But if you buy lamborghini for people approval, you're surely insicure. Even your question pretty show your insicurity. So, yeah, you're insicure.

• And it wasn't "if," it was "what about"

What Guys Said 3

• shit i want a lamborgini but the one i wanted when i was a kid looks like kinda shitty now. so i guess no lambo diablo for me.

• Why do you have to lack anything to own a piece of art.

• If nobody buys a Lamborghini they will go out of business. Is that what you want to happen?

• If I had it to spare, but that's not the point of the question...

• I didn't realise that there was a point to the question. lol